Testo Smart Probes: The FIRST Family of WIRELESS HVAC Instruments
- Measures air velocity, temperature, relative humidity, wet bulb / dew point, and calculates volume flow
- Kit includes instruments to measure, balance, troubleshoot, and optimize ventilation systems performance
- RH & air flow measurements in-duct and at registers viewed simultaneously in the testo Smart Probes App (605i, 405i, 410i)
Order no. 0563 0003
The testo Hydronic Heating System Smart Probe Set contains three instruments designed for use on a hydronic heating system to determine gas flow and static pressure, measure temperature of radiators with an IR probe, and to measure pressure leak-down tests in piping systems.
- Measures manifold gas pressure, pressure drop, air flow, (with optional pitot tube), pipe and radiator temperatures
- Performs timed pressure leak-down tests on pipe systems
- Measures temperature of pipes in heating and cooling systems with accurate and stable NTC temperature sensor
Order no. 0563 0004
The testo AC/R Smart Probe Set is a combination of four instruments that measure high-side and low-side pressures and temperatures of A/C and refrigeration systems. Configured to be used during commissioning, servicing, PM and troubleshooting A/C and refrigeration systems. This kit can be operated with no tools other than your smart phone to communicate with the instruments.
- Measures high-side & low-side refrigerant pressure & temperatures (simultaneously) of AC/refrigeration systems
- Low-loss AC/R system checks. No hoses required!
- Compact wireless AC/R test kit
Order no. 0563 0002
The testo 115i Smart Probe is a pipe-clamp probe that measures temperature in pipes more accurately than thermocouples thanks to superior NTC temperature sensor technology. The exclusive Testo probe design grips pipes up to 1.5” and maintains critical contact between probe and pipe surface to derive the best readings.
- Measures temperature of pipes in heating and cooling systems
- Compatible with testo 549i Refrigeration Pressure Probe to calculate superheat and sub-cooling
- Identifies temperature changes by monitoring real-time trending and data logging
Order no. 0560 1115
The testo 405i Smart Probe hot-wire anemometer is a wireless instrument for measuring air flow velocity, temperature, and volume flow. It is equipped with a telescopic shaft which extends to 15” for easy in-duct testing. You can reliably determine timed and multipoint flow traverses.
- Measures air velocity, volume flow, and temperature
- Measures in-duct air flow and automatically calculates volume flow (enter duct dimensions simply)
- Small dia. (<0.5”) and 15” telescopic shaft length is ideal for in-duct flow averaging and timed traverse
Order no. 0560 1405
The testo 410i Smart Probe is a compact wireless vane anemometer for measuring air velocity, and temperature and deriving volume flow. It is used at air outlets, and for monitoring the air flow of ventilation systems.
- Measures air velocity, volume flow, and temperature as well as air flow at registers and automatically calculates volume flow (enter duct dimensions simply)
- No air density correction required due to design
- Measure volume flow at several outlets simultaneously (using mutiple Smart Probes) to adjust system balance
Order no. 0560 1410
The testo 510i Smart Probe is a wireless differential pressure probe used for accurate low-pressure measurements. The testo 510i is great for measuring pressure in manifolds, static pressure, and pressure drops in buildings or ventilation systems. Use it to measure the pressure drop across coils and filters or in ducts and systems.
- Differential pressure (manometer) measures static pressure, air flow, and volume flow (with Pitot tube not incl.)
- Measures manifold pressure and pressure drop across filters and coils and has measurement menu in App that includes pressure drop alarms
- Easy configuration and calculations for volume flow (enter pitot tube factor and dimensions easily)
Order no. 0560 1510
The testo 549i Smart Probe is a hoseless, wireless pressure probe for measuring refrigerant charge in AC/Refrigeration systems. It is used for servicing, troubleshooting, and documenting the operation of residential or commercial AC/refrigeration systems. When two 549i are used in conjunction with two 115i pipe-clamp temperature probes, it is easy to monitor superheat and sub-cooling in AC/refrigeration systems.
- Measures high-side or low-side refrigerant pressure (or both simultaneously with 2 probes) in AC/refrigeration systems
- No hoses required! Clean, simple, accurate.
- Low-loss refrigerant pressure testing!
Order no. 0560 1549
The testo 605i Smart Probe thermo-hygrometer is a humidity and temperature measuring instrument that quickly and accurately measures relative humidity, dew point, and temperature in rooms, ducts, registers, and environmental boxes/chambers.
- Quickly and accurately measures relative humidity and temperature in rooms, ducts, and chambers
- Automatically calculates dew point & wet bulb temperature
- Small diameter probe is ideal for in-duct measurements
Order no. 0560 1605
The testo 805i Smart Probe is an infrared (IR) thermometer that provides non-contact temperature readings; great for checking breakers, motors, ducts, and registers from a distance. The measurement area is indicated by a circular laser pattern which asssures accurate targeting measurement.
- Measures non-contact temperature
- Optic target ratio (10:1)
- Measurement area indicated by circular laser pattern assures accurate assessments
Order no. 0560 1805
The testo 905i Smart Probe is an air temperature Smart Probe that quickly and accurately measures temperature in rooms, ducts, registers, and environmental boxes/chambers.
- Quickly and accurately measures air temperature in rooms, ducts, registers, and outlets
- Fast acting temperature probe quickly tracks changes and shows trends on a graphic display
- Measurement data is transmitted to the convenient and powerful testo Smart Probes App in your smart device
Order no. 0560 1905
Control and display measurement values remotely by App – even at several feet distance from the measuring instrument.
The display of up to six Smart Probes simultaneously allows for multiple tests, reports, and automatic calculations.
The App instantly shows measurement value changes as a graph or table.
Multiple measurement menus and calculations are already stored in the App: Automatic calculation of evaporation and condensation temperatures, superheat and sub-cooling; volume flow measurement in ducts/at outlets; and non-contact temperature measurement by infrared with fast image documentation incl. measurement values and measurement spot marking.
Measurement data reports can be completed with photos, and sent out as a PDF or Excel file, saving you hours of work.