Current Opportunities: H2>
Location: Testo Solutions Office, Pennsylvania, USA
Target Start Date: ASAP
Target Transition to USA office: June 1, 2017
The Sales Channel Manager will be responsible for developing the strategy managing all strategic relationships with key distribution partners in the North America market. This role is based in the newly-opened office that will serve as North America Headquarters for Testo Solutions USA. Reporting directly to the President, North America, the candidate will be one of the first hires made in the Pennsylvania region. To apply for this position, please send resume to testosolutionsUSAcareers@testo.com
Sales Channel Manager Duties:
- Works in conjunction with the Food, Pharma and Museum and Archives business unit leaders to determine strategies that will allow a simultaneous utilization of distribution networks and partners while supporting the direct sales strategy for solutions products and services and select instrumentation opportunities. Works to support overall Business unit strategies.
- Negotiates favorable contracts with key industry distributors, manages daily relationships with these organizations. Obtains product market share by working with Sales Directors to develop product sales strategies.
- Ensures distribution strategy is in alignment with long-term Testo Solutions goals and objectives (2020 Strategy)
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products, makes recommendations as required.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production, manages the roll-out of relevant Testo products to distribution channels.
- Establish best practices for Distribution Management that may be applied across the entire North America organization, including in-bound lead processing.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related assignments as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience managing complex relationships with distribution partners.
- Strong understand of Cold Chain, Quality Management Systems, Manufacturing, Distribution, and/or Warehousing in the Food or Pharmaceutical markets.
- Ability to comprehend and create training programs for both hardware and software platform and related apps, as needed.
- Capable of transferring technical product data to customer facing trainings and presentation; supporting the overall internal knowledge base and customer facing materials
- Willingness to travel as needed to support sales process; travel to HQ in Germany as required.
To apply for this position, please send resume to testosolutionsUSAcareers@testo.com
At Testo, we are always recruiting dedicated, experienced, and passionate people to join our team. Submit your resume via e-mail to email@example.com. We will enter your resume into our database for future consideration. If there is a match with your qualifications and our employment needs, we will contact you directly.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Testo is an Equal Opportunity Employer!