At Testo, we work together as a team, and strive to be the best representation of customer service and products in the instrumentation market. Our employees take pride in their work. Testo provides the perfect work environment, and together we create a successful company.
Current Career Opportunities
Current Opportunities: H2>
Position Overview: The Inside Sales Representative will work cooperatively with Regional Sales Managers; and other members of the sales team to grow existing customers, create new accounts and meet or exceed monthly sales quotas while increasing customer satisfaction. The Inside Sales Representative will also support customer inquiries.
- Services Existing Accounts, Obtains Orders, and Establishes New Accounts
- Prepare Quotations
- Accurately Process Orders Received
- Keeps customers informed by confirming and clarifying orders; noting shipping or back-order delays.
- Resolves Customer Complaints
- Able to assist customers with technical product information
- Maintains Professional, Product, Application, and Technical Knowledge by reviewing professional publications; continuous training with Product Manager; attending educational workshops and online-academy training.
Education and Training: High School Diploma or equivalent. Previous sales or customer service experience of 1 Year required. HVAC Technical School or Field Experience preferred.
Skills: Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills- Pleasant personality for phone sales- HVACR/Technical experience a plus- Ambition to succeed- General computer skills- Self Motivator- Ability to multi-task- Enthusiasm, courtesy and articulation - Ability to learn quickly - Service minded, aggressive and congenial.
Benefits: Testo, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package which includes the following: medical dental, vision, life, disability, retirement savings with company contribution, paid PTO (holidays, vacation, sick, personal, and floating holidays), recognition programs, and much more!
Testo, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
We look forward to receiving your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Overview: Insures the growth and maintenance of sales products in assigned territory by working with present and potential channels of distribution and customers. Works with the Business Unit Manager to develop and achieve business plan goals.
- Strategy Planning: Determines and sets a sales and goals strategy plan for the territory consistent with company objectives and mutually agreed upon with sales manager.
- Implements Territory Planning: Executes on the territory plan and provides a key account report providing status and possible changes to the plan.
- Provides Distribution Management: Set strategy meetings with distributors and/or key accounts for mutually agreed upon goals and plans.
- Obtains Market Share: by helping developing marketing plans and programs for each product, directing promotional support
- Contributes to Market Effectiveness: Execution of territory management relative to product, customer and distributor focus are consistent with company marketing strategies.
- Completes Sales Department Operational requirements:
- Making and reporting at least the minimum required number of sales visits monthly.
- Submission of up to date key account reports.
- Submission of current distribution strategy sheets.
- Timely follow-up on leads and distribution lead reports.
- Achieves Financial Obligations
- Helping develop and reaches approved sales targets by sales group, and territory
- Provides support for quarterly progress reports
- Works with sales team to reach sales goals
- Develops product and application knowledge to effectively perform product demonstrations and technical presentations
- Contributes to Sales effectiveness by identifying short-term and long range issues that must be addressed, providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations, recommending options and courses of actions; implementing directives.
- Maintains relations with customers by organizing and developing customer relations programs; determining company presence at conventions; annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
- Maintain market information, competitive information, and product applications relevant to your territory.
- Remains current and proficiently demonstrates key products and is knowledgeable of the entire product line to communicate the primary features of our products.
- Remains current and can adequately demonstrate knowledge of applications where key products are used.
Education and Training: 5 + years of experience in HVAC sales. Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent experience. Instrumentation experience a plus.
Skills: Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics including product knowledge requirements. Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals. Proven leadership and ability to drive sales. Impeccable oral and written communication and presentation skills
Other: Ability to travel a minimum of 60% /Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
Benefits: Testo, Inc. offer’s competitive benefits package which includes the following: medical, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement savings with company contribution, paid PTO (holidays, vacation, sick, personal, and floating holidays), recognition programs, and much more!
Testo, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
Please submit your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com
Sales Channel Manager, Testo Solutions USA
Location: Testo Solutions Office, Pennsylvania, USA
Target Start Date: ASAP
Target Transition to USA Office: July 1, 2017
The Sales Channel Manager will be responsible for developing the strategy managing all strategic relationships with key distribution partners in the North America market. This role is based in the newly-opened office that will serve as the North America Headquarters for Testo Solutions USA. Reporting directly to the President, North America, the candidate will be one of the first hires made in the Pennsylvania region. To apply for this position, please send your resume to testosolutionsUSAcareers@testo.com
Sales Channel Manager Duties:
- Works in conjunction with the Food, Pharma, and Museum and Archives Business Unit leaders to determine strategies that will allow for a simultaneous utilization of distribution networks and partners, while supporting the direct sales strategy for Solutions products, services, and select instrumentation opportunities. Works to support overall Business Unit strategies.
- Negotiates favorable contracts with key industry distributors, and manages daily relationships with these organizations. Obtains product market share by working with Sales Directors to develop product sales strategies.
- Ensures distribution strategy is in alignment with long term Testo Solutions goals and objectives (2020 Strategy).
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's products to competitors' products, making recommendations as required.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production, manages the rollout of relevant Testo products to distribution channels.
- Establishes best practices for Distribution Management that may be applied across the entire North America organization, including inbound lead processing.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related assignments as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience managing complex relationships with distribution partners.
- Strong understanding of Cold Chain, Quality Management Systems, Manufacturing, Distribution, and/or Warehousing in the Food or Pharmaceutical markets.
- Ability to comprehend and create training programs for both hardware and software platforms and related apps, as needed.
- Capable of transferring technical product data to customer facing trainings and presentations, supporting the overall internal knowledge base and customer facing materials.
- Willingness to travel as needed to support sales process, travel to HQ in Germany as required.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to testosolutionsUSAcareers@testo.com
At Testo, we are always recruiting dedicated, experienced, and passionate people to join our team. Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will enter your resume into our database for future consideration. If there is a match with your qualifications and our employment needs, we will contact you directly.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Testo is an Equal Opportunity Employer!