At Testo, we work together as a team, and strive to be the best representation of customer service and products in the instrumentation market. Our employees take pride in their work. Testo provides the perfect work environment, and together we create a successful company.
Current Career Opportunities
Current Opportunities: H2>
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for all day to day office support and administrative responsibilities. This office is North America Headquarters for a $300 million global organization based in Germany. This position will report directly to the President, North America. In addition to the duties defined below, this position will also support other staff as required. Activities and responsibilities will vary as the organization grows and additional resources are added. Primary responsibilities include:
- Routing of payable invoices for the West Chester location
- Expense report support and submission
- Basic ordering of office supplies and equipment
- Travel and accommodations support for local staff as well as visitors from German Headquarters
- Basic receptionist requirements
- Data entry as needed
- Event support (i.e. agenda creation, logistics, catering, general support)
- Correspond with current and potential vendors as needed (i.e. local hotels, cleaning services, building management)
- Monitor admin purchasing budget
- Assist HR with any local on-boarding tasks or activities as needed
- Maintain close communication with counterparts in New Jersey and Germany
- General tasks as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in general administrative support/receptionist role
- History of working in an office environment with minimal supervision
- Independent identification of needs, takes initiative in a thoughtful and practical manner
- Experience with basic principles of AR/AP
- Trustworthy and dependable
- Friendly, outgoing demeanor
To apply for this position, please send your resume to: testosolutionsUSAcareers@testo.com
Position Overview: Insures the growth and maintenance of sales products in assigned territory by working with present and potential channels of distribution and customers. Works with the Business Unit Manager to develop and achieve business plan goals.
- Strategy Planning: Determines and sets a sales and goals strategy plan for the territory consistent with company objectives and mutually agreed upon with sales manager.
- Implements Territory Planning: Executes on the territory plan and provides a key account report providing status and possible changes to the plan.
- Provides Distribution Management: Set strategy meetings with distributors and/or key accounts for mutually agreed upon goals and plans.
- Obtains Market Share: by helping developing marketing plans and programs for each product, directing promotional support
- Contributes to Market Effectiveness: Execution of territory management relative to product, customer and distributor focus are consistent with company marketing strategies.
- Completes Sales Department Operational requirements:
- Making and reporting at least the minimum required number of sales visits monthly.
- Submission of up to date key account reports.
- Submission of current distribution strategy sheets.
- Timely follow-up on leads and distribution lead reports.
- Achieves Financial Obligations
- Helping develop and reaches approved sales targets by sales group, and territory
- Provides support for quarterly progress reports
- Works with sales team to reach sales goals
- Develops product and application knowledge to effectively perform product demonstrations and technical presentations
- Contributes to Sales effectiveness by identifying short-term and long range issues that must be addressed, providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations, recommending options and courses of actions; implementing directives.
- Maintains relations with customers by organizing and developing customer relations programs; determining company presence at conventions; annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
- Maintain market information, competitive information, and product applications relevant to your territory.
- Remains current and proficiently demonstrates key products and is knowledgeable of the entire product line to communicate the primary features of our products.
- Remains current and can adequately demonstrate knowledge of applications where key products are used.
Education and Training: 5 + years of experience in HVAC sales. Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent experience. Instrumentation experience a plus.
Skills: Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics including product knowledge requirements. Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals. Proven leadership and ability to drive sales. Impeccable oral and written communication and presentation skills
Other: Ability to travel a minimum of 60% /Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
Benefits: Testo, Inc. offer’s competitive benefits package which includes the following: medical, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement savings with company contribution, paid PTO (holidays, vacation, sick, personal, and floating holidays), recognition programs, and much more!
Testo, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
Please submit your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com
Sales Channel Manager, Testo Solutions USA
Location: Testo Solutions Office, Pennsylvania, USA
Target Start Date: ASAP
Target Transition to USA Office: July 1, 2017
The Sales Channel Manager will be responsible for developing the strategy managing all strategic relationships with key distribution partners in the North America market. This role is based in the newly-opened office that will serve as the North America Headquarters for Testo Solutions USA. Reporting directly to the President, North America, the candidate will be one of the first hires made in the Pennsylvania region. To apply for this position, please send your resume to testosolutionsUSAcareers@testo.com
Sales Channel Manager Duties:
- Works in conjunction with the Food, Pharma, and Museum and Archives Business Unit leaders to determine strategies that will allow for a simultaneous utilization of distribution networks and partners, while supporting the direct sales strategy for Solutions products, services, and select instrumentation opportunities. Works to support overall Business Unit strategies.
- Negotiates favorable contracts with key industry distributors, and manages daily relationships with these organizations. Obtains product market share by working with Sales Directors to develop product sales strategies.
- Ensures distribution strategy is in alignment with long term Testo Solutions goals and objectives (2020 Strategy).
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's products to competitors' products, making recommendations as required.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production, manages the rollout of relevant Testo products to distribution channels.
- Establishes best practices for Distribution Management that may be applied across the entire North America organization, including inbound lead processing.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related assignments as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience managing complex relationships with distribution partners.
- Strong understanding of Cold Chain, Quality Management Systems, Manufacturing, Distribution, and/or Warehousing in the Food or Pharmaceutical markets.
- Ability to comprehend and create training programs for both hardware and software platforms and related apps, as needed.
- Capable of transferring technical product data to customer facing trainings and presentations, supporting the overall internal knowledge base and customer facing materials.
- Willingness to travel as needed to support sales process, travel to HQ in Germany as required.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to testosolutionsUSAcareers@testo.com
Testo North America is the leading Quality Management for Food Safety and Software as a Service and Hardware Solutions company for the Hospitality, Retail and Pharmaceutical Industries. We are hiring for a Saveris Product Manager role in our West Chester, PA facility.
The Saveris Product Manager will work across Engineering, Design and Product Management efforts to facilitate the delivery of robust technology solutions aligned to customer needs. This position will work as a Product Manager across multiple teams within the US and Germany organizations, and will directly impact the client's success by driving market-relevant products and solutions by serving as the Voice of the Customer in North America and conveying market needs to the German-based engineering and product management groups.
The Saveris Product Manager is responsible for US Product Management and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and North American customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Service Support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
The Saveris Product Manager is expected to:
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development / Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning
- Deliver North American MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Communicate regularly with senior management on status, risks and change control
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Serve as the primary SME for all sales activity; support sales team via customer demos
- Work directly with customers post-sale in the configuration and deployment of software
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Product Management and/or Sales Engineer role
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA a bonus)
- Proven Technical background
- Display a capacity to learn quickly and responds well to changes and opportunities
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, delegate with a clearly defined responsibility and organize work well
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be hands-on and independent, overseeing the entire project deliverables and resources; and report back to the senior management team
- Must be able to travel 30% of the time
- Position reports to the VP of Solutions Services
Testo, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
We look forward to receiving your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org