Current Career Opportunities
Together everyone achieves more.
Here at Testo, we work together as a team, and strive to be the best representation of customer service and products in the instrumentation market. Our employees take pride in their work. Testo provides the perfect work environment, and together we create a successful company.
Testo has the following opportunities available:
Our passion, your peace of mind. Be sure with innovative measurement solutions from Testo.
Inside Sales Intern (Pharma)
Reports to: Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Solutions
Location: West Chester, PA
Why Intern with Testo?
An internship with Testo is a paid program that gives students the opportunity to find purpose in their careers. We believe that through placing enthusiastic people on the right teams, providing leadership and learning opportunities, and working on impactful projects, purpose is born. Intrigued?
Three reasons to apply for an internship with Testo:
- No more fetching coffee: From the student intern to the specialist right up to the experienced manager, we work closely together as a network. We swap ideas, help each other, and are interested in the person behind the job.
- Lifelong learning: Meet with mentors, make new friends, and attend learning sessions from diverse subject matter experts.
- Gain visibility: You will have a global network of leaders, innovators, and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
The Inside Sales Intern will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You will gain experience while making dozens of calls per day, following up on in-bound leads, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales. This role will challenge you to achieve strategic objectives within the Pharma market segment. Your success can result in a rewarding career with Testo.
Duties and Responsibilities
- This position involves cold calling new potential customers, contacting new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, and responding to incoming inquiries
- Research and understand our product line and be familiar with each product’s function and purpose, so you can confidently sell/upsell our customers to compatible products.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Interact with Outside Sales and other support staff to facilitate customer growth.
- Listen attentively to questions and provide answers that are knowledgeable and insightful to encourage product sale.
- Provide additional presentations as needed.
- Facilitate the entire sales process from the initiation of the original call through finalization of account set-up for each customer you speak with.
- Maintain Professional, Product, Application, and Technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; continuous training with Product Manager; attending educational workshops and online-academy training.
- Maintain an organized workspace and properly file documents, updates, and product information so it is readily accessible for reference and to answer questions.
- Follow and enforce company policies and procedures also as presented in the Employee Handbook and Code of Practice.
- Present a professional image of yourself and the company always to both internal and external customers.
- Utilizes company operating and communications procedures for efficiency of these processes, and to stay current as these processes change.
- Utilizes company resources in an efficient and productive manner.
- Meet the ongoing needs of the organization; this job description is not intended to be all inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated.
- Major in Business, Technical Sales Minor (or equivalent) preferred.
- Previous sales, customer service and data entry experience a plus.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and Teams) CRM/SAP experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Pleasant personality for phone sales
- Technical experience a plus
- Ambition to succeed- Self Motivator
You would be a great fit for our team if you like to combine superior listening and communication skills with an outgoing personality to build instant rapport and further our corporate initiative.
If you enjoy talking to people and helping people see the value in new products, this is the internship for you!
Testo, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
We look forward to receiving your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
At Testo, we are always recruiting dedicated, experienced, and passionate people to join our team. Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will enter your resume into our database for future consideration. If there is a match with your qualifications and our employment needs, we will contact you directly.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Testo is an Equal Opportunity Employer!