Calibration Technician - Instrumentation Division
Testo North America is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of portable test and measurement instrumentation. Backed by over 60 years of measuring engineering experience our mission is to provide the best quality, service, and value in the industry. In addition, Testo is recognized as the leading worldwide manufacturer of portable combustion efficiency analyzers and air emission analyzers. Testo is a major supplier of HVAC, critical HVAC, refrigeration, airflow, and environmental monitoring instruments for markets as diverse as chemical, food service and production, pharmaceutical and biotech, commercial /residential HVAC suppliers.
Testo has an opportunity for a Calibration Technician to support our Instrumentation Division.
Reports to: Vice President of Operations
Position Overview: In this role you will be responsible for all in house calibrations, including aligning, repairing, replacing, and balancing components parts and circuitry, as necessary. You will ensure all calibrations are performed to standards and traceability maintained. You will assist in calibration portions of equipment qualifications. You will schedule and verify calibration of instrumentation and ensure calibration results are properly documented and maintained in the equipment calibration database. You will perform troubleshooting of instrumentation and control systems related to the manufacturing areas.
- Prioritizing, scheduling and process all necessary paperwork for incoming and outgoing calibrations.
- Ensure that all previous steps and product documentation is completed prior to starting the testing process.
- Perform the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of components.
- Performs root cause analysis and troubleshoots problems, identifying alternative solutions and repairing equipment.
- Calibrates electronic test measuring equipment and signal generating equipment to conform to set standards.
- Devising formulas to solve problems in measurements and calibrations.
- Certifies that all test documentation is completed prior to releasing to shipping.
- Follow Company Policies and Procedures as presented in the Employee Handbook.
- Always present a professional Image to internal and external customers.
- Meet the ongoing needs of the organization: this job description is not intended to be all inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED and a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience as a Calibration Technician.
- Vocational training in electronics is highly preferred..
- Proficiency with equipment calibration methodologies, troubleshooting and repair.
- Skill in calibration techniques (i.e. temperature, pressure, dimensional, mass, humidity).
- Knowledge of mathematical and statistical computations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skill. Knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP.
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment to resolve calibration issues.
Compensation: Base Salary, Performance Bonus
Testo offers competitive benefits package which includes the following: medical, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement savings with company contribution, paid PTO (holidays, vacation, sick, personal, and floating holidays), recognition programs, and much more! Note: Medical, Dental, Vision and life plans are effective date of hire.
Testo, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org