New Monitoring System for Museums, Archives, Galleries, and Libraries
For many museum visitors, the indoor climate is not noticeable, so long as they feel comfortable. But for the great works of art, the right climate is a matter of long-term survival.
The testo 160 monitoring system will help you manage prevention, to keep the artwork free of mold, discoloration, corrosion, delamination, cracking, or physical distortion. This system easily blends in with the museum surroundings, and delivers necessary data streams and alerts.
Works of art are very sensitive to fluctuations in the ambient conditions in the rooms in which they are exhibited or stored.
- Monitor indoor climate, light exposure, and air quality where they have an influence on the condition of artwork
- Have documentation of indoor climate and light exposure throughout the year
- Be alerted to sudden climate changes, so corrective actions can be taken
Into the Testo Cloud with Wi-Fi
Compact professional article on the most important standards for online data storage.
- Benefits of cloud solutions
- Recommendations for safety measures
Whitepaper: Data logger vs thermo-hygrograph
The advantages of climate monitoring using data loggers are explained in a detailed and informative way.
- Advantages of data loggers compared with thermo-hygrographs
- Requirements for data loggers in museum
The right model for every requirement.
humidity, lux and UV
humidity, lux and UV
Unobtrusive, fully featured, and accessible:
Paintable housing covers
Blend into the background
- Deco cover can be painted or decorated
- Clips on to the logger
- Logger stays hidden in the background, and doesn't take any attention away from the display
External cable probes
Monitoring in glass display cases
- Perfect for concealing in display cases where a logger would be too noticeable
- Sensors for °F / °C, %RH, lux, and UV
- Work with climate controlled cases
The Testo Cloud
See everything at any time
- Measurement data transfers to the Testo Cloud using an existing Wi-Fi network
- Graphs and data tables are always accessible
- Access by a phone app or standard PC, iOS, or Android browser
Alarm notifications when preset thresholds are crossed
Always on guard
- Immediate alarm notifications by email or text message
- Includes alarms for light intensity (ex. full sun on the object)