Compliant 190 CFR data loggers for process validation and qualification
The validation of temperature, sterilization, and freeze-drying processes; as well as of cleaning and disinfecting equipment including the standard-compliant verification of successful process parameters in accordance with DIN EN ISO 285, DIN EN ISO 17665, DIN EN 13060, DIN EN ISO 15883 is legally required and forms a key element of quality assurance. However, this is only possible if the data loggers are positioned correctly during validation and the reproducibility of the measurement is guaranteed.
In order to ensure that operating procedures run seamlessly, the handling of the loggers, the validation process and the documentation must all proceed as efficiently and smoothly as possible. The same applies to calculation of the lethality, the holding phase and saturated steam pressure conditions.
The testo 190 all-in-one solution supports you with innovative data loggers, intuitive software and practical accessories to meet these challenges. So you can always rest assured that the qualification and validation of temperature, sterilization, disinfection, and freeze-drying processes will be carried out in an extremely efficient manner, in compliance with the your requirements.
- The probe is Manufactured with 316L grade Stainless Steel that is impervious to excessive heat and acids, alkalis, salt.
- The battery housing is constructed of Polyetheretherketone (PEEK) which is a high-performance thermoplastic designed for continuous use under high temperature exposure and chemical degradation.
- Even under the most extreme conditions, the testo 190 data loggers reliably deliver accurate results.
- With two battery types of different sizes, five loggers, and a variety of accessories, the testo 190 is ready to carry out any application, whatever your on-site conditions are like.
- You can use testo 190 to prepare, carry out and follow up validation and qualification processes exceptionally quickly.
- We focused on making both the data loggers and the CFR-compliant software (data visualization and reporting) simple and intuitive to use. This was the only way to ensure that the testo 190 CFR data logger system is able to optimally support you in your work.