Standard software solutions for temperature, sterilization, and lyophilization data loggers are usually time consuming to use. With the testo 190 CFR software, that’s not the case as we focused particularly on making it user-friendly, intuitive, and 21 CFR Part 11 compliant. In conclusion, the 190 CFR software perfectly compliments the data loggers with the efficiency and compliance needed for process validation and qualification.
Efficient, compliant, and time saving interface: The testo 190 CFR software
Advantages of using the testo 190 CFR software
- 21 CFR Part 11-certified
- Built-in compliance features like user management, audit trails and electronic signature
- Preset process templates with guided work steps
- Simple user implementation of key calculations (e.g. holding/exposure phases, lethality, saturated steam quality)
- Target/actual comparison of freely definable acceptance criteria
- Visualization of the measurement set-up
- Fast programming and comprehensive report generation
How can the testo 190 CFR data logger system help you specifically?