- testo Smart Probes: Perfect for quick testing, and complete diagnostics monitoring, with smartphone operation.
- testo 550 / 557 Digital Manifolds: Equipped to simplify air conditioning / refrigeration system servicing, with all around innovative features.
Air Conditioning / Refrigeration measuring technology for every job.
Perfect for service. H2>
- Calculation of superheating and subcooling in real time
- Temperature-compensated tightness testing, automatic
ambient pressure measurement
- 60 refrigerants stored
- Testo refrigeration App, incl. documentation and refrigerant updates
- Monitoring of the current measurement
- Easy refrigerant updates
- Create reports, adds photos, and send by e-mail
Perfect for testing. H2>
- 2 high-pressure measuring instruments (testo 549i) and 2 clamp thermometers (testo 115i)
- Low-loss AC/R system checks, with no hoses required!
- Includes convenient softcase
- Intuitive operation with the testo Smart Probes App and your smartphone/tablet
- Wireless control of the Testo Smart Probes
- Calculate evaporation / condensation temperature
- Analyze measurement data, add photos and send them by e-mail
Adjust AC/Refrigeration systems
Carry out fast and reliable servicing on Air Conditioning / Refrigeration systems with a digital manifold. The testo refrigeration App and Bluetooth also ensure greater convenience during commissioning, maintenance and service in this area!
- Carry out high-precision measurements in next to no time
- Ensure tightness of air conditioning / refrigeration systems
- Test and optimize the efficiency of the system
Evacute AC/Refrig. systems
Evacuate air conditioning / refrigeration systems or heat pumps before commissioning. Testo makes sure you always have high-precision vacuum measurement.
- Reliable monitoring of absolute pressure
- Monitoring of readings via App
- Pressure measurement and automatic calculation of the evaporation temperature of water
Finding leaks H4>
Leaks on air conditioning and refrigeration systems lead to serious damage to systems and the environment. Use leak detectors which detect all common refrigerants and the smallest leaks.
- High sensitivity according to EN 14624
- Detect common refrigerants
- Alarm in the event of leaks
Electrical testing H4>
Whether multimeters, clamp meters or voltage testers – count on performance, easy application and maximum reliability when it comes to measuring electrical parameters.
- Clamp meters with a unique clamping mechanism and Bluetooth connection
- Digital multimeters with automatic measuring range setting
- Voltage testers which also measure current!