- Reliable temperature and humidity monitoring in laboratories and academic research facilities
Regardless of your company’s position in the development, production or distribution of pharmaceutical products, the reliable collection of environmental data is paramount to both the quality of your product and meeting regulatory expectations. Your reputation and long-term viability can rest on the integrity of your data. At Testo, we know how important these things are to a company. Afterall, we have been in business since 1957. Today, the product line has expanded to include a large variety of critical measuring instruments. Testo currently has hundreds of thousands of data loggers in the market, storing over 17 billion datasets.
- Compliance can be complicated, Testo made it simple, learn how to comply with FDA, WHO Annex 2, Annex 3, CDC, and USP 1079/797 guidelines.
- Put your environmental temperature data at your fingertips, whether onsite or on the move. Always know what is happening within your system.
- Maintain a consistent overview of all your sites environmental data, whether domestic or global. The global viewer in the Testo software can be a powerful tool for access to data in interconnected network of facilities. Want to see an example?
testo Saveris: System Components – Sensors, Software, and Services
- Evaluate alarms faster with individual floor plans and list views
- Access at any time, from anywhere and with any end device (PC, tablet, smartphone, etc.)
- Less training requirement and lower error potential
- GxP-trained service team
- Individual planning, documentation, system qualification, software validation and support
- Professional support, servicing, calibration and validation of your system during operation
- Exchange in seconds by Plug & Play during continuing operation
- Documentation of probe exchange in the digital Audit Trail
- No interruptions in the documentation
- Automatic recording and periodic documentation
- Secure data storage thanks to three-fold redundancy
- Integrable into the existing communication structure (WLAN, LAN) or optionally by in-house optimized testo UltraRange radio
- Self-sufficient radio network with encrypted, proprietary signals
- Outstanding range and signal stability inside buildings
Especially in sensitive environments there are many reasons to use automated monitoring systems.
How to fulfill the FDA’s 21 CFR Part 11 requirements using the digital all-in-one solutions of Testo
Read our 6 important considerations when selecting a Data Monitoring System.