Regardless of your company’s position in the development, production or distribution of pharmaceutical products, the reliable collection of environmental data is paramount to both the quality of your product and meeting regulatory expectations. Your reputation and long-term viability can rest on the integrity of your data. At Testo, we know how important these things are to a company. Afterall, we have been in business since 1957. Today, the product line has expanded to include a large variety of critical measuring instruments. Testo currently has hundreds of thousands of data loggers in the market, storing over 17 billion datasets.
Compliance can be complicated, Testo made it simple, learn how to comply with FDA, WHO Annex 2, Annex 3, CDC, and USP 1079/797 guidelines.
Put your environmental temperature data at your fingertips, whether onsite or on the move. Always know what is happening within your system.
Maintain a consistent overview of all your sites environmental data, whether domestic or global. The global viewer in the Testo software can be a powerful tool for access to data in interconnected network of facilities. Want to see an example?
Wilmington Pharma Tech
Testo Saveris temperature monitoring system is a great tool which is helping us to monitor the storage conditions (temperatures, humidity) of our may important pharmaceutical samples. It is simple to use but a powerful system that monitors all our freezers, refrigerators, storage rooms and stability chambers which are in different physical sites. For over a year, the Testo system has been running smoothly with minimum human interaction, except in the event of an alarm. The support team responses quickly if there is an issue within the system..
We are a medical device company where it is important to keep our medical devices at the right temperature and humidity levels. The Saveris data loggers work well for our needs and I can access the readings even when I am working from home due to the corona virus pandemic.
Global Medical Partners
Our company reached out to Testo Inc a little over a year ago in search of a temperature and humidity data logger for our warehouse which contains medical devices. The installation of saveris data loggers was simple. Their customer service continues to be exceptional. Their response time to any questions whether it be related to the measurement technology, software or services is immediate. Working with Testo Inc has been a great experience.
testo Saveris: System Components – Sensors, Software, and Services
- Evaluate alarms faster with individual floor plans and list views
- Access at any time, from anywhere and with any end device (PC, tablet, smartphone, etc.)
- Less training requirement and lower error potential
- GxP-trained service team
- Individual planning, documentation, system qualification, software validation and support
- Professional support, servicing, calibration and validation of your system during operation
- Exchange in seconds by Plug & Play during continuing operation
- Documentation of probe exchange in the digital Audit Trail
- No interruptions in the documentation
- Automatic recording and periodic documentation
- Secure data storage thanks to three-fold redundancy
- Integrable into the existing communication structure (WLAN, LAN) or optionally by in-house optimized testo UltraRange radio
- Self-sufficient radio network with encrypted, proprietary signals
- Outstanding range and signal stability inside buildings