Compliance Testing H2>
In most countries, operation of all types of industrial plants is subject to strict regulations governing exhaust gas emissions into the atmosphere.
- Verify that the components defined as pollutants do not exceed certain limit values in the flue gas
- Carry out a preliminary flue gas analysis before an official emissions reading
Efficiency testing H2>
Flue gas analysis instruments are one of the items of equipment that are used on a daily basis by service engineers to achieve optimum tuning of engines.
- Tune the engine to the optimum operating parameters while complying with the limit value regulations in force
- Avoid downtimes over the long term
Process monitoring H2>
Gas turbines are subject to flue gas limit values which are to be adhered to during operation and regularly checked depending on the size of the system.
- Check the system's emission values for adherence to limit values and for the manufacturer's specifications
- Extreme accuracy for the work on LowNOx gas turbines
Emission measurement: Combined heat and power plant H3>
In order to be able to ensure the efficiency of combined heat and power plants, it is important to monitor them with a suitable measuring instrument, not only in commissioning but also in the course of test measurements.
- Extend the lifetime of the engine
- Early identification of wear
- Reduction of fuel consumption by the optimum adjustment of the ignition point.
Efficiency testing on ships H2>
On ships, as little visible smoke should be produced as possible, and the soot content kept to a minimum. n shipbuilding, the smoke count also plays an important part.
- Test whether the smoke count of marine diesel engines does not exceed the prescribed limit values
- Prove the soot emission in the diesel exhaust to custormers