Do you have any questions?
We´re happy to help you.
Ventilation and air conditioning systems
testo 420 volume flow hood H2>
The adjustment of volume flows at larger air inlets and outlets – particularly at swirl outlets – can be a challenge. However, it doesn't need to be! We are setting new standards with our new, exceedingly light testo 420 volume flow hood, including App connection for smartphones/tablets.
Ventilation duct H2>
Observance of air flows in the ventilation duct is of utmost importance for the function of the ventilation and air conditioning system.
- Accurate recording of air flows in the ventilation duct
- Ensure the removal of room loads (heating, cooling and substance loads)
Air outlets H2>
Every duct inlet and outlet should only contain the volumetric flow that, according to its calculations, is the basic requirement for a system that works efficiently.
- Measure the volumetric flow according to EN 16211 in a reliable way
Pressure on filters H2>
Air conditioning systems are equipped with filters which prevent dirt from the outside air entering the indoor air.
- Measure differential pressure to check whether the filter is still fully functional
- If the pressure is too high, the filter is contaminated and needs changing