Adjusting balanced ventilation systems (BVS) – with Testo technology
Practical guide: Measurement tasks on residential ventilation systems
Determining volume flow and air quantity in a ventilation duct H2>
With the testo 440 and the suitable hot-wire or vane probe, you determine volume flow in a duct quickly and precisely.
- Correct commissioning and servicing of a ventilation system
- Ensure efficient operation
- Save measurement data and export for commissioning report
Testing air exchange rate
With the testo 440, a vane probe (Ø 100 mm) and the corresponding testovent 417 flow straightener set, you determine the volume flow at supply or output air vents simply and without error.
- Guarantee room load removalgewährleisten
- Ensure sufficient fresh air supply and ventilation
- Avoid draughts and noise formation
Measuring humidity and temperature in rooms H2>
You record the air humidity and the air temperature in rooms in no time using the testo 440 and the suitable humidity/temperature probe.
- Ensure a healthy indoor climate
- Avoid mould damage
- Protect building substance