Do you have any questions?
We´re happy to help you.
Flue gas analysis in industrial installations often needs to be carried out in extreme conditions, involving high temperatures, high humidity or a high dust content in the flue gas, for example. Emission measurements are taken in resource- and energy-intensive processes, during which large quantities of emissions such as carbon monoxide (CO), carbon dioxide (CO2), nitrogen oxides (NOX) or sulphur dioxide (SO2) are produced.
These emissions are subject to strict regulations in order to ensure that limit values are adhered to, and to optimize processes and methods. With a number of exhaust gas probes, sensors and special options such as automatic dilution or Peltier gas preparation, the exhaust gas analyzers from Testo were specially developed for extreme demands.
Compliance Testing H3>
In most countries, operation of all types of industrial plants is subject to strict regulations governing exhaust gas emissions into the atmosphere.
- Verify that the components defined as pollutants do not exceed certain limit values in the flue gas
- Carry out a preliminary flue gas analysis before an official emissions reading
Efficiency testing H3>
Flue gas analysis instruments are one of the items of equipment that are used on a daily basis by service engineers to achieve optimum tuning of engines.
- Tune the engine to the optimum operating parameters while complying with the limit value regulations in force
- Avoid downtimes over the long term
Process monitoring H3>
Gas turbines are subject to flue gas limit values which are to be adhered to during operation and regularly checked depending on the size of the system.
- Check the system's emission values for adherence to limit values and for the manufacturer's specifications
- Extreme accuracy for the work on LowNOx gas turbines