How state-of-the-art IAQ measuring technology can save lives.
Authors: Lisa M. Casanova, Soyoung Jeon, William A. Rutala, David J. Weber, Mark D. Sobsey
Based on tests with surrogate viruses, this study shows that corona viruses survive for a much shorter time on surfaces if you have average relative humidity and an elevated air temperature in indoor areas.
Authors: Leslie Dietz, Patrick F. Horve, David A. Coil, Mark Fretz, Jonathan A. Eisen, Kevin Van Den Wymelenberg
This article describes how decision-makers, building operators and indoor users can minimize the environmental risk of transmitting infectious diseases.
Authors: Stephanie Taylor, MD, M Arch, FRSPH(UK), MCABE
Find out here how a relative humidity of 40 to 60% not only reduces the proliferation and transmission of micro-organisms, but that optimum air quality can also have a positive effect on patients’ immune defences.
Authors: Stephanie Taylor, MD, M Arch, CIC, FRSPH(UK), CABE, Walter Hugentobler, MD
This study shows that a controlled humidity level of over 40% can reduce the risk of infection indoors.
Download our free white paper on “Curbing the risk of infection in health care” here.
testo 400 universal IAQ instrument: professional and high-precision.
- Smart operation: Thanks to its Smart-Touch technology, the testo 400 is just as intuitive to use as your smartphone
- Fast digital reporting: Customer data and measuring points stored in the instrument
- Professional assistance: Measurement menus guide you step by step through the measurement (e.g. PMV/PPD)
testo 420 volume flow hood: ergonomic, efficient and high-precision
- Light and convenient: at less than 2.9 kg despite its 610 x 610 mm dimensions, it’s the flyweight among flow hoods.
- Smart handling: use mobile devices via the App as a second display or remote control.
- High-precision results using a flow straightener that reduces inaccuracies by means of air turbulences
testo Saveris 2 WLAN data logger: easy monitoring from anywhere
- Secure data backup: stores temperature and humidity readings on the Testo Cloud.
- Always flexible: data access by PC or smartphone
- Can be individually extended: the system adapts to your needs.