Flue gas analysis with Testo: professional and reliable.
Flue gases contain, among others CO2, CO, oxides or soot particles. These pollute the environment, have a negative effect on the climate and conceal numerous health risks for human beings. Flue gas analysis with professional flue gas analyzers from Testo helps to make combustion processes more efficient, to optimize thermal processes, and above all, to reduce emissions.
- Protection of the atmosphere thanks to as low a pollutant level as possible
- The most efficient use of energy as possible
- Adherence to prescribed pollutant levels per flue gas volume and energy loss
Overview of our flue gas analyzers.
testo 310: for easy flue gas analysis.
The flue gas analyser combines easy functions with measurement accuracy – perfect for all basic measurement on heating systems.
- Easy to operate
- Up to ten hours battery lifetime
- Ideal for spontaneous measurements
testo 320: for highly efficient flue gas analysis.
The multifunction flue gas analyzer for efficient flue gas analysis on heating systems and other small combustion plants – for reliable results even under the worst possible conditions.
- Self-explanatory measurement menus
- User-friendly operation
- High-resolution colour display
testo 330-1/-2: for professional flue gas analysis.
Pro flue gas analyzers for cases of malfunction and emergency, for monitoring the legal emission limit values or for daily servicing jobs on small combustion plants.
- Extended sensor lifetime
- With App for operation and documentation
- Dilution up to 30,000 ppm CO for reliable CO measurement on solid fuel systems (testo 330-2 LX)
testo 330i: the future of flue gas analysis.
The flue gas analyzer combines reliable measurement technology with a revolutionary handling by App – for smart measurement in today’s digital world.
- Operation by smartphone or tablet
- Dilution up to 30,000 ppm CO for reliable CO measurement on solid fuel systems
- Create reports easily and send them by e-mail
Smart Apps for flue gas analysis.
PC software EasyHeat
- Easy data management at a computer
- Present measurement results and procedures as diagrams and tables
Measurement solutions for industrial emission and fine particle measurement.
Emission analyzer testo 340
- Measurement of CO, COlow, NO, NOlow, NO2 or SO2 possible
- Operable at high gas concentrations thanks to measuring range extension
Emission analyzer testo 350
- High level of user-friendliness thanks to application-specific menu guide.
- Robust housing for industrial applications, large colour graphic display
Fine particle measuring instrument testo 380
- Fine particle measurement, O2 and CO parallel in real time
- Step-by-step program for measurements according to 1. BImSchV
Useful practical tips for flue gas analysis.
The testo 320 basic in practice.
This application video shows how easy flue gas analysis is to handle with the testo 320 basic.
The testo 330 in practice.
This application video shows how you can ensure the energy efficiency of a heating plant with the testo 330.
The testo 330i in practice.
This application video shows how you can service a gas blower burner with the testo 330i.