Ensure quality and compliance in wholesale and retail
Fresh foods, from delivery to the shopping cart: that's what it's all about, every day in supermarkets. In order to ensure quality and compliance, a number of measurement jobs need to be done.
Food measuring instruments and monitoring systems from testo support you in these tasks. They are robust and easy to operate, so you save time and money thanks to more efficient processes.
See for yourself – and find the right equipment for your supermarket.
- Monitor quality quickly and reliably
- Avoid hazards to your customers' health
- Monitor storage temperature continuously
- Automatic alarms for more security
- Reliable IAQ monitoring along the entire cold chain
- With thermometers for spot check measurements and data loggers for continuous IAQ monitoring
Download: Application guide
Valuable tips and useful background knowledge on compliance and food safety in supermarkets:
- How can I save money checking incoming goods?
- How do I ensure a constant temperature in storerooms and display counters 24/7?
- Monitor the temperature of fresh goods continuously
- No more manual documentation
- Ensure constant low temperatures in refrigerated units
- Easy recording and documentation of the temperature data
Do you prepare fresh foods?
Preparing fresh food directly in the market is a new trend. Whether lunches, snacks, bakery stations or convenience food: supermarket customers appreciate a fresh, fast choice. Food instruments from Testo have been proven a thousand times over in gastronomy, and support you in meeting the requirements of food preparation.
- Safe baked goods thanks to easy temperature measurement
- Monitoring temperature in ovens
- Measure the core temperature of foods reliably
- Save cooking oil