Pharmaceutical storage: Monitor temperature and humidity
Monitor temperature and humidity, in order to:
- Ensure a constant indoor climate
- Respond to deviations in a timely manner
- Comply with internal/external quality requirements
- Monitor complex storage and logistics chains
- Guarantee GxP-compliant storage
The solution: data monitoring system testo Saveris
- Freely positionable sensor with radio and Ethernet signals
- Integration of additional measurement parameters via analog coupler
- Continuous measurement/evaluation of temperature and humidity
- Trend and main alarms via SMS/e-mail, acoustic/visual
- Automatic recording of measurement values and periodic reporting as proof
- Validatable 21 CFR Part 11 software
- Suitable for mobile use
Increased efficiency during day-to-day operations
- Centralized storage for effective monitoring
- Transparency and traceability
- Trend alarms for early responses
- Manual readout no longer required, so increased productivity
- Freely expandable system
- Reduction in rejects thanks to early alarms
- 3 different user levels
testo Saveris system overview
Radio and Ethernet probes:
Measures and sends data
- Temperature and humidity measurement
- Individually positionable and extendable
testo Saveris base
- Stores > 18 million values
- Alarm visualization
- Extendable: router, coupler and lots more
testo Saveris software
- Secure, central archiving of data
- Measurement data analysis
- Measurement data evaluation
The all-round service with expert advice, training and practical know-how.
Competent advice about data monitoring systems and temperature monitoring by our experts.
We have the right product solution for your applications – not only for temperature control and measurement supervision.
Determination of measuring locations for your sensors and Cloud loggers.
(Re-)calibration of your sensors and Cloud loggers for the precise monitoring of measuring values – on site too.
Instruction and training in using the data monitoring system.
Our experts are available to answer any questions you may have about temperature monitoring, temperature control and data monitoring systems.