Non-stop monitoring and automatic documentation of temperature and humidity.
Monitoring temperature in storerooms can be bothersome: Manual readout and documentation of loggers costs time and is prone to error.
The reliable data loggers from Testo record temperature and humidity continuously, and can be easily evaluated on a PC. The wireless data logger system testo Saveris 2 is even more convenient: it also takes care of the documentation for you – and sends you an automatic alarm if a problem should actually occur.
Easy temperature and humidity monitoring Testo data loggers
- Measurement and document temperature and humidity reliably
- In accordance with EN 12830
- Easy data evaluation on a PC
Automatic monitoring by wireless LAN: Data logger system testo Saveris 2
- Monitors and documents temperature and humidity automatically and without interruption
- Easily integrated into an existing wireless LAN
- Measurement values are stored in the loggers and in the Testo Cloud
- Access to all measurement data by PC, tablet or smartphone
- Alarms by SMS, e-mail or push
- Flexible alarm functions, e.g. for defrosting processes
Download: Application guide
Valuable tips and useful background knowledge on compliance and food safety in supermarkets:
- How can I save money checking incoming goods?
- How do I ensure a constant temperature in storerooms and display counters 24/7?