Temperature monitoring in museums and archives
Museums and archives fulfil an important role by conserving exhibits and works of art for posterity, and making them accessible to the public.
In order to protect the exhibition artefacts from damaging climatic influences, the monitoring of temperature and humidity in exhibition rooms and stores, as well as in libraries, is now standard. Previously however, reading out the ambient data recordings always involved a great deal of work.
With the WiFi data logger system testo Saveris 2, you now monitor temperature and humidity securely, automatically and with a minimum of effort.
Monitoring ambient conditions
- In storerooms, archives, exhibition rooms or glass cases,
- in order to protect exhibits
- and prevent the devaluation of exhibition artefacts.
The testo Saveris 2 WiFi data logger system
- Loggers can be positioned anywhere
- Measurement values are automatically transferred to the Cloud, and stored there
- Data are accessible at any time via a web browser – also on a smartphone/tablet
- Alarm for critical values
How testo Saveris 2 creates more efficiency
- Automated and secure temperature monitoring
- No more manual readout and documentation
- All data in view: no matter where you are
- Maximum flexibility with the Advanced licence
Get to know our licence models
Choose the scope of function which suits you
For entry-level users: Basic licence
- Free Cloud access
- Pre-set measurement rate
- Alarm by e-mail
Our tip: Full flexibility with the Advanced licence
- Freely selectable measurement rate
- Comparison of several measurement sites, for example in order to check the functioning of the air conditiong system
- Convenient automatic report function (PDF, e-mail)
- Convenient alarm by SMS
Download the testo Saveris 2 brochure here
Our offers for museums and archives
Every museum is different. And every archive in particular. That's why you can assemble your testo Saveris 2 package, with the right loggers and the optimum Cloud licence yourself. Our experts are happy to support you.
Or you choose one of the following offers: For monitoring ambient conditions in glass cases, we recommend the wireless LAN data logger testo Saveris 2-H2 with the special humidity and temperature probe. For monitoring humidity and temperature in an exhibition room, the wireless LAN data logger testo Saveris 2-H1 is the ideal solution.
How testo Saveris 2 works in museums and archives
Automatic indoor climate monitoring with a minimum of effort
The WiFi data logger system testo Saveris 2 takes work off your hands and creates an additional security bonus thanks to the alarm function. In our expert article, you can find out how you and your exhibits can profit in your daily work.