Two external humidity/temperature probes, which you can order when you purchase the climate data logger, can be attached to it. This will enable you to measure temperature and humidity at two different points simultaneously.
Safety and convenience at all levelsThanks to its robust metal housing, the climate data logger is protected against hard impacts and will maintain its durability even in harsh environmental conditions. Moreover, it conforms to protection class IP 65 and can therefore be exposed to water jets and dust. This is particularly handy if cleaning is undertaken at the measuring location, because this means that the data logger does not need to be removed. The data logger will not sustain any damage even in dusty or dirty conditions.
This climate data logger makes the security of your measurement data top priority. As soon as you start a measurement program and values for temperature and humidity are stored in the data logger, these will never be lost again. Even when the battery is spent or replaced, the data in the testo 176 H2 remains fully available.
Programming and analysis of the climate data loggerYour data logger can be programmed and read off, and the measurement data analyzed on the PC using a software package. We offer three different software versions:
- ComSoft Basic software – available for free download – offers you quick programming of the climate data logger and easy analysis of the measurement data
- ComSoft Professional software – also available – offers you various options for analyzing the measured temperature and humidity values
- ComSoft CFR 21 Part 11 software – also available – is suitable for use in the pharmaceutical industry with its special requirements according to CFR 21 Part 11
Areas of application for the temperature and humidity data logger
- Monitoring and documentation of the air conditioning in buildings
- Monitoring and documentation of the temperature and humidity in production and in warehouses