The testo 476 hand-held Xenon stroboscope with high-intensity light allows fast-moving objects to appear in slow motion. In doing so, the hand-held stroboscope measures and checks rotational and vibratory movements. It enables measurement of very small objects or in inaccessible places – what is more, without any interruption to the production process. The testo 476 is therefore ideally suited for rpm measurement and for the inspection of parts moving at high frequencies.
Where the testo 476 hand-held stroboscope is used
- Air conditioning/ventilation technology: monitoring/checking that HVAC systems are working properly
- Textile industry: monitoring of thread guides on knitting machines (extremely fast flash frequency needed)
- Automotive industry: detecting vibration hotspots in exhaust systems
- Packaging machines: monitoring bottle sealing and labelling
- Metal foil production: monitoring product quality
- Vibratory conveying technology: checking for defects during operation
- Printing industry/flexo printing/label printing: monitoring print quality
testo 476 hand-held stroboscope (Xenon) for rpm measurement, including transport case, charger with 4 country-specific adapters and trigger signal connector.