Digital measures better: a Testo manifold can do this
In addition to expert knowledge, it is above all precise measuring values which are needed for the comprehensive evaluation and correct regulation of a refrigeration or air conditioning system. And it is right here that Testo's digital refrigeration measuring technology has been proving its worth for years:
- Far more precise measurement results with more consistent accuracy than with analog manifolds
- Ongoing updates of refrigerants
- Automatic calculation of crucial system parameters
- Convenient operation of manifold and Testo Smart Probes with App and Bluetooth
When you measure with a Testo manifold:
- you have all refrigeration and air conditioning systems under control.
- you improve the efficiency and ecological balance sheet of your systems.
- you increase your customers' satisfaction.
- you avoid unnecessary servicing work.
- you work in an efficient and forward-looking way using digital measuring technology.
Commissioning a refrigeration system
Digital manifolds from Testo
Entry-level digital manifold
The compact 2-way manifold for service and maintenance.
- 60 refrigerants stored
- Calculates condensation and evaporation temperature in real time
- Temperature-compensated leakage test
Digital manifold for all-rounders
The ideal refrigeration technology manifold for all-round service. Compatible with the testo Refrigeration App.
- Remote monitoring and documentation with smartphone/tablet
- 60 refrigerants stored, updates via App
- Evacuation via precise vacuum probe
Digital manifold for professionals
The digital manifold for every refrigeration challenge.
- Connections for clamp meter, oil pressure probe and up to three temperature probes
- Integrated vacuum measurement
- Uninterrupted recording of measuring values for up to 999 hours
Which application are you interested in?
The digital manifold in use
In addition to the automatic calculation of evaporation and condensation temperature, along with superheating and subcooling, a Testo digital manifold supports you in these applications:
- Controlling vaporiser superheating
- Controlling suction steam superheating
- Checking the effect of internal liquid/suction steam heat exchangers (IWT)
- Checking the driving temperature difference
Digital refrigeration measuring technology can do it better
Digital manifolds and the testo Smart Probes AC & refrigeration test kit outperform analog measuring technology in many respects.
At least twice as accurate: The testo 550 2-way manifold and the testo 570 4-way manifold have an accuracy of ± 0.5% of f.v. (± 0.3 bar) for a measuring range of 60 bar.
Unambiguous values: You can always rely on the measuring values displayed and the long-term stability of the measuring technology.
Automatic refrigerant updates
Simply switch on and measure: Up to 60 common refrigerants are already stored ex works in a digital manifold.
New refrigerants? No problem: Refrigerant updates are quickly carried out using the App and software.
Intuitive measurement menus
Automatic calculation: Evaporation and condensation temperature, along with superheating and subcooling. No more error-prone manual calculations.
Optimized operation: User-oriented measurement menus guide you through the measurement efficiently and conveniently.
Find the ideal manifold for refrigeration technology
No matter whether it is a 2-way manifold, a refrigeration technology manifold with comprehensive features or the Testo Smart Probes with smartphone operation: which instrument is right for you always depends on your requirements. Contact us for more information.
testo Smart Probes AC & refrigeration test kit
- 2 high-pressure measuring instruments (testo 549i) and 2 clamp thermometers (testo 115i) in the testo Smart Probes HVAC softcase
- Everything to hand, as the large softcase includes spaces for more Testo Smart Probes in addition to the Testo measuring instruments already included in delivery
- Operation with the testo Smart Probes App and your smartphone/tablet
- Low refrigerant loss thanks to hoseless application
- Over 80 refrigerants stored
- Measuring ranges: -40 to +150°C; -1 to 60 bar
More measuring instruments for the refrigeration professional.
For precise pressure measurement
A pressure gauge ensures that water and gas pipes, along with gas heating systems, function properly. An absolute pressure meter is in turn particularly suitable for flow measurement in ducts, laboratories and production processes, because it compensates the density here.
For reliable vacuum measurement
Do you want to evacuate refrigeration systems in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications regarding absolute pressure? Then you should take a look at our testo 552 vacuum gauge. Its high-precision, flexible alarm threshold values and App connection provide everything you could possibly wish for.
For reliable leak detection
On the one hand, a leak detector is indispensable for detecting escaping refrigerant and on the other hand for discovering leaks on gas pipes. At the same time, alarms and flexible probes ensure a whole lot more safety and convenience.