You can carry out temperature monitoring over a longer period of time. The testo 176 T2 temperature logger can store up to 2 million readings. Its battery life of up to 8 years also makes it practical for long-term temperature monitoring.
Technical features and practical benefitsThe logger display offers you an overview of the current readings, limit values set and limit value violations, minimum and maximum values and also the remaining battery life. Thus, there is no need to read the data logger separately on your PC in order for quick analysis.
Data security is our top priority: you can rest assured that the measurement data stored in the temperature logger will not be lost. Data is not lost, even when the logger's battery is depleted or while you are replacing the battery.
The temperature logger is suitable for use in the food industry: it is certified to EN 12830 (tested by the ATP test station at TÜV Süd) and is HACCP Certified. In compliance with protection class IP 65, the data logger is protected against water jets and can remain at the measuring location while cleaning is carried out there.
Possible areas of application for the temperature logger
- Temperature monitoring and documentation in storage facilities.
- Temperature monitoring and documentation in deep-freeze storage areas, for example for foodstuffs.
- Temperature monitoring and documentation in cold storage areas or in refrigerators, for example in pharmaceutical refrigerators.
- Temperature logger as a reference for calibrating another temperature logger.
Programming and analysis of the data loggerProgramming and reading the data logger, as well as the analysis of measurement data, requires the use of a software package. Three different software versions are available:
- ComSoft Basic software – available as a free download – is ideal for fast programming of the temperature logger and easy data analysis.
- ComSoft Professional software – also available – offers various options for carrying out detailed analysis of the temperature values.
- ComSoft CFR 21 Part 11 software – also available – designed for applications in the pharmaceutical industry with its special requirements according to CFR 21 Part 11.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT INCLUDE A PROBE, A RANGE OF PROBES CAN BE FOUND IN ACCESSORIES.