Testo Smart Probes: Compact professional measuring instruments for your smartphone
- Comprehensive range of measuring instruments for monitoring temperature, pressure, humidity and flow velocity
- Practical kits for the most important applications in heating, air conditioning, ventilation and refrigeration
- Operation and documentation completely via testo Smart App
Testo Smart Probes allow more mobile and easier measurement of temperature, pressure, humidity and air flow velocity than ever before.
The compact professional measuring instruments are ideal for all your refrigeration, air conditioning, heating and ventilation applications and can be operated with the testo Smart App from your own smartphone or tablet.
Testo Smart Probes offer these features
In short, Smart Probes are small smartphone measuring instruments. Each of the compact measuring instruments fulfils a very specific measuring task when it comes to monitoring temperature, pressure, humidity and flow. They are all easy and convenient to operate and evaluate via the testo Smart App.
Smart Probes application
- Volume flow in ducts and at outlets
- Temperature/humidity measurement in ducts
refrigeration systems and heat pumps
- Leak test
- Superheating and subcooling
- Target superheating
- Cooling and heating output
- Vacuum measurement
Indoor air quality
- Measurement of room temperature
- Measurement of relative humidity
Conventional heating systems
- Non-contact temperature measurement
- Measurement of flow and return temperatures
- Measurement of gas flow pressure
Smart Probes measure these parameters
Hose-free high-pressure measurement and differential pressure
Surface temperature using infrared, clamp thermometer on lines, air temperature
Relative humidity conjunction with temperature
Air flow velocity measurement and determination of volume flow in ducts or at outlets
Advantages of the testo Smart App
- Wireless operation and reading of measuring values on your smartphone or tablet – from a distance of up to 100 metres
- Changes in measured values quickly displayed – as a graph or table
- Stored measurement menus guide you through different applications.
- Customer data and measuring points can be stored and managed in the App.
- Measured data logs can be supplemented with images and sent immediately as PDF or Excel files, or transferred to data control PC software
Find everything you need to know about the testo Smart Probes at a glance.