Versatility in a compact design
Welcome to a new era: the new testo 440 combines a compact hand-held
measuring instrument with intuitive measurement menus and a compre-
hensive selection of air velocity & IAQ probes. Use it to keep all your air
conditioning and ventilation measurements safely and reliably under control
- Intuitive measurement menus
Clearly structured menus for volume flow, K factor, degree of turbulence,
heating/cooling output, mould detection and long-term measurement are
programmed into the instrument.
- Wireless convenience
All the testo 440 probes are also available as wireless Bluetooth versions.
This makes for less cable clutter in the measuring case.
- Clear display
Measurement configuration and display of readings and measurement
results at a glance.
- Particularly cost-effective
Save money when using the testo 440: the measuring instrument does not
need to be calibrated, it measures all air velocity & IAQ parameters and the
probes can be flexibly extended.
Would you welcome some advice?
In the online configurator, you can easily put together your own personal combination of measuring instrument, probes and accessories.
The measuring instrument for any air conditioning application
Air velocity measurement in ducts and at outlets
- Intuitive menus: clearly structured for volume flow-, K factor and Pitot tube measurements
- Convenient measurement: Bluetooth probes and extendable telescopes
- With a differential pressure sensor: the testo 440 dP for Pitot tube and filter measurements
Measuring comfort level and indoor air quality
- Intuitive menus: turbulence measurement in accordance with ISO EN 7730/ASHRAE 55
- Integrated long-term measurement: monitor setpoints at freely selectable measuring intervals
- A comprehensive selection of probes: turbulence, CO2, temperature, humidity, CO, lux
Measurements in laboratories and cleanrooms
- Intuitive menus: clearly structured for volume flow measurement
- Special applications: high-precision probes with an unrivalled level of accuracy
- Convenient measurement: Bluetooth or cable, the right probe for any measuring location
4 reasons why the testo 440 will make your work even more efficient:
1. Intuitive: clearly structured menus, large display
Menus for measuring volume flow, K factor and degree of turbulence in accordance with EN ISO 7730/ASHRAE 55, heating/cooling output, mould detection and long-term measurement are programmed into the instrument and automatically guarantee reliable measurement results.
Measurements can easily be configured via the large display; see readings/results at a glance.
2. Wireless: probes with Bluetooth
No cables – no problems!
The Bluetooth probes for the testo 440 are available for all applications. They transfer readings to the measuring instrument wirelessly.
This guarantees greater efficiency and less cable clutter in the measuring case.
3. Saves space: 1 handle for all probes
The testo 440 Bluetooth or cable handle can be universally combined with all the attachments in the testo 440 probe system. So you need less equipment, and it will take you a matter of seconds to switch from measuring the comfort level to determining the volume flow in ducts.
4. Economic: a one-off investment that will benefit you for a long time
The testo 440 air velocity & IAQ measuring instrument is an investment in smart, robust technology, which will certainly pay off for you:
- Suitable for all air-conditioning applications – you don’t need any other measuring instruments
- Probes can be flexibly extended – lower costs for accessories/probes
- testo 440 and testo 440 dP do not need to be calibrated – no downtimes
What do you need to measure?
Use these downloads to measure more effectively
All probes for the testo 440
Which probe for which application? Download probe comparison now and find out all about the testo 440 portfolio of probes.
The comprehensive testo 440 brochure
A wealth of product knowledge relating to the testo 440:
- All probes and accessories
- Special kits for any application
- Details on the intuitive measurement menus
Tips & tricks for carrying out air flow measurements in ducts
For example, find out more about:
- The most important probes for every application
- Carrying out acceptance test measurements correctly in accordance with DIN EN 12599
- Identifying and preventing measurement errors