The thermal imager – your new favourite tool
The measuring instrument for every application: there are hardly any measuring instruments that are as versatile as a thermal imager. Because the areas where the visualization of temperatures using thermography makes your work easier include the following:
- In electrical & mechanical preventive maintenance a Testo thermal camera helps you to detect thermal anomalies in electrical installations and industrial mechanical components
- In EBT detection you can use thermography to detect people with elevated body surface temperature(EBT)
- In building thermography a thermal camera enables you to detect structural defects
Would you like to buy a thermal imager? You should take the following into consideration:
- Resolution: at least 160 x 120 pixels
- Thermal sensitivity < 120 mK (visualizes temperature differences as from 0.12°C)
- Software for analysis and professional reports
- Easy and intuitive operation
For those who get things done.
Detect weak spots and faulty components quickly and easily thanks to easy operation and useful measurement functions such as:
- Distance assistant
- App integration
- Mould function etc.
Thermal imagers with excellent thermal sensitivity, in order to visualize the smallest temperature differences, and with a versatile area of application thanks to flexible technical solutions such as:
- Exchangeable lenses
- Panorama assistant
- Measurement site management etc.
Sharp-focus thermal images in megapixel quality, thanks to highest infrared resolution for testing the smallest components, and professional solutions such as:
- Process analysis package with fully radiometric video measurement and timelapse function
Download Thermography Pocket Guide
Everything you need to know about thermal imaging cameras and thermography. Easy to understand explanations and compact summarizing.
Applications of infrared thermography
Smart thermography with the highest image quality – this is what the testo 868 model stands for:
- Infrared resolution 160 x 120 pixels (with testo SuperResolution technology 320 x 240 pixels)
- Integrated digital camera
- With testo Thermography App
- With IFOV warner, testo ɛ-Assist and testo ScaleAssist
Features of our thermal imagers
Buying a thermal imager is a sound investment. Especially when you decide on a Testo thermal imager. Because our instruments have the best price-performance ratio in their class. Because of this – and thanks to these features – they enable you to take the best possible advantage of infrared thermography for your purposes:
IFOV warner: Always the right distance
Shows from what distance each object can be correctly measured.
Instead of thermal imaging cameras: more measuring instruments from Testo
Depending on the application, you will still need more measuring instruments for efficient temperature measurement in addition to a thermal camera. We have put together a small selection of our bestsellers for you here.
Smart temperature measurement
are compact professional measuring instruments operated by smartphone. They are available for the most important measurement parameters and will make your day-to-day work somewhat more pleasant.
Measuring in liquids, semi-solid and solid media
Temperature data loggers are used not only for measuring temperatures (and other measurement parameters), but also for monitoring and recording them over defined time periods.
Measuring temperatures on surfaces
As the name makes clear, a surface temperature meter is used to measure the temperature on the surface of a measurement object. This category also includes infrared thermometers. Just like an infrared thermal imager, they measure an object's thermal radiation. Temperature measuring strips on the other hand are used for fast measurement of the surface temperature in a really wide variety of applications.