Infrared & Thermal Imaging Camera
Testo thermal imagers such as thermal imaging camera and infrared thermal camera are your ideal partner for efficient maintenance. Thermography is the time- and cost-saving method for non-contact detection and analysis of thermal anomalies during maintenance.
- Regular checks in electrical maintenance
- Support in preventive mechanical maintenance
- Quick, easy filling level checks
- Safe high-temperature measurement
Would you welcome some advice?
Use our online product configurator to find the perfect thermal imager for your applications and requirements. Get started now!
More on electrical installations
In electrical installations or cables, increased temperatures are always an indication of an overload, an imminent malfunction or an existing defect.
- Evaluation of the heat status of low, medium and high voltage systems with thermal imagers
- Early detection of faulty components or connections
- Prevention of dangerous fire hazards and costly production downtimes
Electrical measurement parameters
More about electrical parameters
Testing plants with the user-friendly electrical measuring instruments from Testo: innovative technology and easy handling ensure precise and reliable measurement of electrical parameters such as current, voltage or resistance.
- Clamp meter
- Current tester
- Voltage tester
More on mechanical installations
Before a machine breaks down, this is indicated in most cases by a rise in temperature. The thermal imagers from Testo allow you
- to perform inspections on machines during ongoing operations
- to detect friction losses and signs of wear in good time
- to plan repairs in good time and prevent downtimes
Thermography therefore plays an essential role in ensuring efficient, safe and interruption-free system operations.