Monitoring Humidity & Temperature With Data Logger
Temperature and humidity monitoring using WIFI
A data logger is an electronic device that records data over time or in relation to location either with a built in instrument or sensor or via external instruments and sensors. It is generally small, battery powered, portable, and equipped with a microprocessor, internal memory for data storage, and sensors.
Data logger vary between general purpose types for a range of measurement applications to very specific devices for measuring in one environment or application type only. It is common for general purpose types to be programmable; however, many remain as static machines with only a limited number or no changeable parameters.
One of the primary benefits of using data logger is the ability to automatically collect data on a 24-hour basis. Upon activation, data logger are typically deployed and left unattended to measure and record information for the duration of the monitoring period. This allows for a comprehensive, accurate picture of the environmental conditions being monitored, such as air temperature and relative humidity.
With the WiFi data logger system testo Saveris 2, you have climatic conditions easily under control – wherever you happen to be.
Whether in a museum, pharmacy, in the food sector or in server rooms: The monitoring and documentation of temperature and humidity ensures the quality of goods, exhibits and processes in many areas. In addition to this, data monitoring in pharmacies, for example, is legally prescribed.
Up to now, this meant above all:
- tediously reading out loggers at different measurement locations
- troublesome paperwork
- critical values identified too late
The solution: testo Saveris 2
The WiFi data logger system testo Saveris 2 takes this effort off your hands, and ensures more efficiency in day-to-day business.
The advantages at a glance:
- Simple: WiFi data loggers measure temperature and humidity automatically.
- Safe: Measurement values are stored in the data loggers and in the Testo Cloud.
- Flexible: Access to the measurement values at any time with a PC or tablet/smartphone.
- Practical: The system can be adapted to your requirements, and extended without limitation by additional loggers.
Product Infromation for testo Saveris 2
What you should have already:
- Wireless LAN network at the measurement location
- Internet-capable device (smartphone, tablet, PC)
- WiFi data loggers with probes for the measurement of humidity, temperature or door contact
- Cloud licence which suits the requirements of your business
Information on the Testo Cloud
Do I need special PC skills? No. Is my normal wireless LAN enough? Yes.