Monitoring Humidity & Temperature With Data Logger
The Challenge H3>
Whether in a museum, pharmacy, in the food sector or in server rooms: The monitoring and documentation of temperature and humidity ensures the quality of goods, exhibits and processes in many areas. In addition to this, data monitoring in pharmacies, for example, is legally prescribed.
Up to now, this meant above all:
- tediously reading out loggers at different measurement locations
- troublesome paperwork
- critical values identified too late
The solution: testo Saveris 2 H3>
The WiFi data logger system testo Saveris 2 takes this effort off your hands, and ensures more efficiency in day-to-day business.
The advantages at a glance:
- Simple: WiFi data loggers measure temperature and humidity automatically.
- Safe: Measurement values are stored in the data loggers and in the Testo Cloud.
- Flexible: Access to the measurement values at any time with a PC or tablet/smartphone.
- Practical: The system can be adapted to your requirements, and extended without limitation by additional loggers.
Download: brochure H3>
where testo Saveris 2 is used.
- Wireless LAN network at the measurement location
- Internet-capable device (smartphone, tablet, PC)
- WiFi data loggers with probes for the measurement of humidity, temperature or door contact
- Cloud licence which suits the requirements of your business
Do I need special PC skills? No. Is my normal wireless LAN enough? Yes.