Does a sizeable part of the work you do have something to do with refrigerant systems or heat pumps? Then here’s one tool you can’t afford to be without: the testo 550-2 digital manifold gauge.
- Two temperature compensated pressure sensors measure high and low pressure quickly and reliably and calculate evaporating and condensation temperatures automatically
- Two temperature connecting points for connectable temperature sensors and simultaneous superheat and subcooling calculation and display
- Two clamp temperature sensors (in scope of supply) allow you to check the surface temperature safely when clamped directly to the pipe. (See further selection of optional temperature sensors)
- No need to change refrigerant hoses thanks to automatic heat pump mode
- 39 most common type refrigerant agents already stored in the meter
Digital manifold gauge: robust and trouble-free. Ideal for use in the field
The testo 550-2 is a robust 2-way metal valve manifold with 3 connecting points and 3 hose clamps. Because it has been built for the field, it can withstand the rough and tumble of everyday use and is especially easy to use. The robust housing protects the testo 550-2 digital manifold gauge against impact and a suspension attachment ensures that the meter is well and safely positioned during measuring. A large, backlit display allows you to read the measurements in the dark or in poor lighting.