The testo 324 pressure/leak detector can be used for the following applications
- Leak tightness checks on gas pipes (leak tightness check and load test according to TRGI 2018 and DVGW G 5952)
- Serviceability checks according to TRGI 2018 on gas pipes
- Pressure tests on water pipes (drinking water according to ZVSHK EN 806-4, waste water according to DIN EN 1610)
- Leak tightness checks on liquid gas pipes according to TRF 2021
- Gas pressure regulator inspections
- Pipe volume measurements
- Further applications including temperature measurements at radiators and pressure measurements at burners (die pressure, gas flow pressure…)
State-of-the art technology, easy to useDespite being packed with sophisticated technology, the testo 324 is still especially easy to use. A variety of useful features and tools like a single hose connecting point, a high-resolution graphic display, preloaded programs including “Gas pipe TRGI 2018 ” and automatic pressure build up ensure that you are able to carry out your installation and maintenance work quickly and easily.
There is also a wide selection of optional accessories – ranging from a turbo printer for print outs on site to a tool carry case with gas bubble for preventing the formation of dangerous gas-air mixtures – which are all designed to make work more efficient and life easier.