Get your refrigeration manifold/digital manifold gauge from Testo
In addition to expert knowledge, it is above all precise measuring values which are needed for the comprehensive evaluation and correct regulation of a refrigeration or air conditioning system. And it is right here that Testo's digital refrigeration measuring technology has been proving its worth for years:
- Far more precise measurement results with more consistent accuracy than with analog manifolds
- Ongoing updates of refrigerants
- Automatic calculation of crucial system parameters
- Convenient operation of manifold and Testo Smart Probes with App and Bluetooth
Testo offer a range of digital manifold gauges to help you fulfil any and all refrigeration measurements. With your refrigeration manifold, digital measures better, and now Testo are offering a whole new range of digital manifold gauges including the testo 550i – the first fully digital manifold gauge.
Find the ideal manifold for refrigeration technology
No matter whether it is a 2-way manifold, a refrigeration technology manifold with comprehensive features or the Testo Smart Probes with smartphone operation: which instrument is right for you always depends on your requirements. Contact us for more information.
Testo offer a range of high-quality digital refrigeration manifolds. Whether you require a 2 way or 4 way manifold gauge, Testo have options to suit your requirements. As well as our popular testo 550s and 557s digital manifold gauges, Testo offer entry level alternatives for those who are yet to make the move from traditional analogue manifold gauges. These include the testo 550i App-controlled digital manifold gauge and our award winning testo smart probes refrigeration kits.
Digital manifolds from Testo
Smart digital manifolds
The digital manifolds testo 550s and testo 557s including Bluetooth and 2- or 4-way valve block feature
- large graphic display,
- compact, robust housing,
- guided measurement menus and
- the testo Smart App.
High-quality measurement technology, high level of reliability and clever functions for fast and easy measurement and documentation.
App-controlled digital manifold
The App-controlled digital manifold testo 550i
- with Bluetooth,
- 2-way valve block
- and rugged hook
- offers great measurement technology in especially compact format.
With the extremely robust manifold, you deal with your daily jobs on refrigeration systems wirelessly, easily and reliably. All with the testo Smart App on your smartphone or tablet.
Testo Refrigeration Knowledge
Understanding refrigeration systems
Main components of refrigeration technology
Correct measurement on refrigeration systems
Which application are you interested in?
The digital manifold in use
In addition to the automatic calculation of evaporation and condensation temperature, along with superheating and subcooling, a Testo digital manifold supports you in these applications:
- Controlling vaporiser superheating
- Controlling suction steam superheating
- Checking the effect of internal liquid/suction steam heat exchangers (IWT)
- Checking the driving temperature difference
Digital refrigeration measuring technology can do it better
With the testo Smart App, you turn your smartphone into a mobile, multi-functional command centre for all applications involving refrigeration, air conditioning and heat pumps.
- All in one: One app for all Bluetooth®-enabled Testo measuring instruments for air conditioning/refrigeration systems and heat pumps
- Quick and easy: Measurement menus for numerous applications provide optimum support in configuring and carrying out measurements, e.g. superheating/subcooling
- Clear graphical presentation of readings, e.g. as a table, for quick interpretation of results
- Create digital measurement reports including photos as PDF/CSV files on site and send via e-mail
When you measure with a Testo manifold:
- you have all refrigeration and air conditioning systems under control.
- you improve the efficiency and ecological balance sheet of your systems.
- you increase your customers' satisfaction.
- you avoid unnecessary servicing work.
- you work in an efficient and forward-looking way using digital measuring technology.
testo Smart Probes AC & refrigeration test kit
- 2 high-pressure measuring instruments (testo 549i) and 2 clamp thermometers (testo 115i) in the testo Smart Case
- Everything to hand, as the large softcase includes spaces for more testo Smart Probes in addition to the Testo measuring instruments already included in delivery
- Operation with the testo Smart App and your smartphone/tablet
- Low refrigerant loss thanks to hoseless application
- Over 80 refrigerants stored
- Measuring ranges: -40 to +150°C; -1 to 60 bar
More measuring instruments for the refrigeration professional.
For precise pressure measurement
A pressure gauge ensures that water and gas pipes, along with gas heating systems, function properly. An absolute pressure meter is in turn particularly suitable for flow measurement in ducts, laboratories and production processes, because it compensates the density here.
For reliable vacuum measurement
Do you want to evacuate refrigeration systems in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications regarding absolute pressure? Then you should take a look at our testo 552 vacuum gauge. Its high-precision, flexible alarm threshold values and App connection provide everything you could possibly wish for.
For reliable leak detection
On the one hand, a leak detector is indispensable for detecting escaping refrigerant and on the other hand for discovering leaks on gas pipes. At the same time, alarms and flexible probes ensure a whole lot more safety and convenience.