The certainty of having quality under control.
Digital complete solutions for supporting compliance.
For 60 years, we've been developing measurement solutions for demanding target groups, and we know: Analogue documentation and manual work are quality risks, and cost time and money. In order to support you in increasing quality noticeably, and fulfilling compliance more efficiently, we have developed the testo Saveris Solutions. They combine innovative measurement technology with intuitively operated software and individual services. For you, that means:
- Highly efficient management of your quality data in one system
- More reliability and transparency
- Full control and possibility of reacting quickly to malfunctions
Do you have any questions?
We´re happy to help you.
Johannesburg: +27 11 380 8060
Cape Town: +27 21 300 3260
Automated quality management for restaurant chains.
- Fulfil compliance: Internal and legally prescribed regulations are transparently integrated into workflows
- Increase quality: Foods are produced more safely, and quality controls carried out more efficiently
- Cost savings: Checks are automated and quality handbooks digitalized
Secure traceability and maximum efficiency in the food cold chain.
- Collects quality data of the entire cold chain
- Ensures the correct implementation of quality measures in supermarkets and distribution centres
- Makes sure temperature changes in the transport chain do not go unnoticed
Uninterrupted monitoring – with a single system.
- Assists you with the comprehensive monitoring of all audit-relevant parameters and measurement data.
- Reduces human error sources and improve control along the value chain.
- Enables timely intervention in the event of deviations – before they have any far-reaching consequences.
Get to know us and the testo Saveris Solutions live. We look forward to your questions.
- Pick 'n Pay Supplier Food Safety Workshop - Cape Town , Pick n Pay Conference Centre, Kenilworth, 13 March 2019
- Spar Trade Show, Cape Town International Convention Centre, 3 April 2019
- Pick 'n Pay Supplier Food Safety Workshop - Durban, Mount Edgecombe Conference Centre, Durban, 10 April 2019
- Pick nPay Trade Show, Sandton Convention Centre, 21 August 2019
- SAAFoST, Birchwood Hotel and Conference Centre, 1-4 September 2019