The industrial probe set 1 200 °C can be used in combination with the flue gas analyzers testo 340 and testo 350. It is suitable for the extractive sampling of flue gas analyzed at high flue gas temperatures of up to 1 200 °C and for applications involving large flue gas pipe diameters.
The unheated sampling tube can be extended up to 3 m using optional extension tubes. The thermocouple (2.2m) can be added as an accessory to enable you to carry out simultaneous temperature measurement with a 2m long probe. An optional preliminary filter makes it possible to measure flue gas with a high dust load.
You can use the industrial probe set 1 200 °C – in conjunction with the appropriate measuring instrument – for the following applications:
- Measuring the furnace atmosphere
- Emissions measurement for efficiency monitoring / commissioning industrial plants
- Emissions measurements for the prior checking of limit values
- Emissions measurements for checking flue gas cleaning systems
- Emissions measurement to monitor prescribed limit values