At the core of the innovative testo 330i LX flue gas analyzer is the measuring technology of the preceding testo 330 LL models, which have been proven in practice a thousand times over. The outstanding technical features of this flue gas analyzer, such as its user-replaceable long life sensors, integrated draught and gas zeroing, and CO / fresh air dilution have been combined with a revolutionary new method of operation.
The first remote-controlled flue gas analyzer
Operation of the testo 330i LX flue gas analyzer and the display of its readings are implemented wirelessly via the testo 330i LX app on your smartphone or tablet. Therefore, when making adjustments to a system, you always have the readings at hand. In the app, you can enter customer data, make adjustments to measuring instrument settings, and add comments or photos to measurement protocols on site, and send them to your customer or your office via email. If you need the results of your work on paper, no problem.
Requirements: iOS 7.1 / Android 4.3 or newer. Mobile end device with Bluetooth 4.0.
Further advantages of the testo 330i LX flue gas analyzer
- User-replaceable long life sensors with a service life of up to 6 years. This saves at least one sensor replacement over the instrument's typical useful life.
- H2-compensated CO measuring cell. The testo 330i LX is also approved for official acceptance testing of heating systems.
- TÜV-tested according to the 1st German Federal Immission Control Ordinance (BImSchV) and EN 50379, Parts 1 - 3.
- Integrated draught and gas zeroing, without removing the probe. The probe can remain in the flue during zeroing.
- Fresh air dilution upon exceeding a CO threshold value up to 30,000 ppm.
Flue gas analyzer kit with practical accessories
The testo 330i LX advanced flue gas analyzer kit includes the following probes:
- Modular flue gas sampling probe (probe length 7.1 in.), with 25.6 in. long extra-flexible hose
- Combustion air temperature probe, 7.5 in. long
The patent pending testoFix probe holder is included in the kit, enabling you to quickly, easily, and securely attach probes to a flue gas duct. This global innovation also serves as a fallproof suspension system for the testo 330i LX flue gas analyzer. A mains unit for the measuring instrument, the testo 330i LX Bluetooth, and a robust case for the measuring instrument and accessories complete this kit.