With its handy format, our testo 410-2 vane anemometer is extremely practical for fast check measurements at ventilation grilles and outdoors. With the permanently installed vane (diameter 40 mm), you can even measure low air velocities from 0.4 m/s to 20 m/s.
The anemometer is equipped with our Testo humidity sensor featuring long-term stability and with an NTC temperature sensor with a measuring range of -10 to +50 °C for inspecting the air conditions. You can therefore use this to measure air temperature and humidity reliably. The testo 410-2 displays other parameters at the touch of a button: the dew point and wet bulb temperature as well as the Beaufort wind force and the wind chill temperature, which is the temperature perceived by a person due to wind-related cooling.
The anemometer offers practical accessories and useful functions
We have equipped the vane anemometer with a clip-on protective cap. This offers reliable protection if you are not using the testo 410-2 straight away. During the measurement you can use the fitted wrist strap, which prevents the vane anemometer from falling.
Take a look at the useful functions offered by the anemometer:
- Single-point averaging: calculation of the mean air velocity, for example at ventilation grilles (air outlets)
- Hold function: enables the current measurement data relating to air velocity, humidity and air temperature to be recorded and compared with each other
- Max/min values: displays the minimum or maximum values since the vane anemometer was last switched on or reset
- Illuminated display: read off your readings quickly and easily, even if visibility is poor
- Selectable units: air velocity: m/s, km/h, fpm, mph, kts and Beaufort; air temperature: °C, °F and wind chill; humidity: relative humidity, wet bulb and dew point temperature
testo 410-2 vane anemometer for measuring air velocity, humidity and air temperature, including protective cap, wrist strap, calibration protocol and batteries.