Environmental Monitoring for Museums, Archives, Galleries, and Libraries
For many museum visitors, the indoor climate is not noticeable as long as they feel comfortable, but for the great works of art, the right climate is a matter of long-term survival.
Whether it‘s a question of exhibition or storage – indoor climate and air quality are the key factors for private and public museums, collections, libraries or archives when it comes to safeguarding the preservation of their valuable exhibits or archive materials.
The data monitoring systems and data loggers from Testo will help you establish the ideal climatic conditions for your objects of art, thus protecting them from mould, corrosion or deformation.
New testo 160 Wi-Fi monitoring system
Monitoring of temperature, humidity, Lux, UV radiation, CO2 concentration, and air pressure.
- Small, inconspicuous design
- Blends in perfectly with the surroundings thanks to an optional, paintable deco cover
- Automatic data upload to the Testo Cloud
- Customizable alarms via e-mail or text message
- Simple to install, integrate, and operate
Latest Customer References
Gander & White rely on testo 160
One of the world's leading providers of transportation and installation for art dealers, private collectors and museums trusts in Testo when monitoring environmental conditions.
Testo’s role in preserving Australia’s maritime treasures.
The National Maritime Museum in Sydney protects its exhibits against possible damage due to light and humidity with the help of Testo measuring technology.
Perfect for storage rooms
With the fully automatic testo Saveris 2 Wi-Fi data logger system, the complete monitoring of temperature and humidity in museums and their storage facilities is easier and more reliable than ever before.
Wi-Fi data logger testo Saveris 2
- Software-free system: Wi-Fi data loggers plus secure Cloud system
- Temperature and humidity data can be read out from anywhere via PC or mobile / smartphone
- Alarm notification by text message or e-mail
Accompanies artwork shipments
Testo 184 data loggers provide documentation of shipping conditions: Temperature, Humidity, and Shock.
- Loggers record shipment conditions of artwork, archives, and exhibits.
- Plug in to the USB port, programmed using an internal PDF setup file
- Instant PDF reports: No software required
Or would you rather carry out measurements using a handheld instrument or as you go?
Additional stand alone data loggers and handheld instruments ideal for spot measurements.