Electrical measuring instruments from Testo.
The New Generation of Electrical Measuring Instruments
Clever Digital Multimeters H4>
- Automatic detection and selection of measurement parameters via socket assignment
- Easy operation via function keys and large illuminated display
- True root mean square measurement (TRMS)
Testers Measuring Current and Voltage H4>
- Reliable voltage display, even with an empty battery
- Measure immediately, without any switching on or selection
- Exchangeable measuring tips
Voltage testers with 360° display H4>
Only Testo has voltage testers with all-round display. Thanks to unique light technology, readings can be clearly seen from any position. This means you can measure voltage more reliably.
- Certified according to the DIN-EN 61243-3:2010 voltage tester standard
- Anti-slip ring for a secure hold when testing
- Safety specification according to CAT III
Non-contact voltage testers H4>
The non-contact voltage tester is particularly suitable for initial checking of a possible fault source. Indispensable for work on electrical systems!
- Voltage range up to 1,000 V
- Filter for high-frequency interference signals
- Adjustable for phase detection or voltage indication