Through preventive maintenance, you ensure that machines never come to an unscheduled standstill, that processes run smoothly and that energy costs decrease instead of increasing. You have to do all this as efficiently as possible. How can Testo support you?
See more – intervene in time
- See 4 times more with testo SuperResolution
- Better thermal images with more details
- Uses the natural movement of the hand
- Assembles five slightly offset images into one image
- Real temperature values
Available in the image saved in the gallery and in the analysis software testo IRSoft.
The distance assistant
- Shows which measurement object can be measured from which distance
- Ensures that surrounding objects do not falsify the temperature of the measurement object
The laser marker
- Shows in the imager display the exact temperature of the spot the laser is pointing at
- Avoids parallax measurement errors for more measurement reliability
The automatic hot and cold spot display
- Automatic display of the hottest/coldest measurement point
- Identify thermal anomalies immediately at a glance
testo Thermography App – smart and networked H3>
Analysis software testo IRSoft H3>
- Extensive, detailed analysis possibilities
- Professional documentation with report assistant and report templates
- Licence-free download
- For repeated measurement of similar measurement objects
- Recognizes objects and allocates thermal images correctly
- Prevents confusion of thermal images
Practical guide on thermography in preventive maintenance H3>
Compact knowledge thermal imagers
Reference report: Testo 883 in maintenance H3>
In high and medium voltage plants such as substations and overhead lines, a malfunction is usually preceded by thermal warming.
With an infrared imager, you can identify and evaluate these anomalies in order to plan maintenance measures before an interruption of the power supply occurs.
In mechanical components, heat development is a sure sign of:
- Increasing wear
- Lack of lubricant
You identify these risk factors with a thermal imager without contact, during continuing operation and from a safe distance.
Tip: Infrared measurement also supports you in monitoring filling levels.
testo SiteRecognition allocates thermal images automatically to the right measurement objects. Ideal for inspection tours with many similar measurement objects.
- Thermal images up to 1200 °C
- Panorama image assistant for complete images of larger plants