Testo manufacture and supply flue gas analysers for all applications, from basic domestic boiler testing through to the needs of commercial boiler engineers. Most Testo flue gas analysers are multi-function devices that also allow heating engineers to test gas pressures, flow and return temperatures, and some models also offering additional probes for measurement of ambient CO & CO2.
Flue gas analysers from Testo
- Simple to use and reliable flue gas measurement for all commonly used UK fuels
- Affordable service plan
- A wide range of optional accessories
The truly smart analyser: testo 300 H3>
The new flue gas analyser testo 300 with smart-touch technology.
- Intuitive measurement menus with smart-touch operation
- Efficient documentation with professional reports sent by e-mail
- Secure investment in quality sensors of the newest generation
Welcome to the Smart World of Testo.
Commercial Heating Case Study H3>
Lord Combustion Services improve efficiency, ensure accuracy and deliver paperless reporting with testo Bluetooth HVAC measuring instruments
Simple: testo 310 H2>
Robust: testo 327 & 320B H2>
The new: testo 300 H2>
- New kits
- Clear operation via colour display
- Intuitive touch operation
- Send reports by wireless LAN
- Covers 5 main domestic fga tests
- Flue gas, draught, tightness & Let-by, ambient CO
- Diff. temperature probes and pressure connection set with advanced kits
- Pump shutdown to protect against high CO
Download the exclusive practical guide now for free.
In addition to the most important parameters of flue gas measurement, Testo can also offer a wide range of instruments for measuring parameters such as temperature, smoke number, ambient CO, ambient CO2, gas pressure & leak detection, & and many others. Here are some of our most popular products.
testo 316-1 Gas Leak Detector H4>
- Fast reaction to even the smallest gas quantities
- Flexible probe reaches the most difficult-to-access places; audible and optical alarm as soon as leak is detected
testo Infrared Thermometer H4>
- Fast surface measurement of radiators, pipework, etc
- 2-point laser sight for measurement area accuracy, optional contact thermocouple input
testo 510 Digital Manometer H4>
- Ideal for gas pressure or flue draught measurement
- Simple operation with selectable scacle units
testo 317-3 Ambient CO Detector H4>
- Fast detection of ambient CO levels when working in bolier/ plant rooms, etc.
- 3-year sensor warranty, adjustable alarm (visual and audible)