Testo manufacture and supply flue gas analysers for all applications, from basic domestic boiler testing through to the needs of commercial boiler engineers. Most Testo flue gas analysers are multi-function devices that also allow heating engineers to test gas pressures, flow and return temperatures, and some models also offering additional probes for measurement of ambient CO & CO2.
Flue gas analysers from Testo
- Simple to use and reliable flue gas measurement for all commonly used UK fuels
- Affordable service plan
- A wide range of optional accessories
The truly smart analyser: testo 300 H3>
The new flue gas analyser testo 300 with smart-touch technology.
- Intuitive measurement menus with smart-touch operation
- Efficient documentation with professional reports sent by e-mail
- Secure investment in quality sensors of the newest generation
Welcome to the Smart World of Testo.
Commercial Heating Case Study H3>
Lord Combustion Services improve efficiency, ensure accuracy and deliver paperless reporting with testo Bluetooth HVAC measuring instruments
Simple: testo 310 H2>
Robust: testo 327 H2>
Efficient: testo 320 H2>
Download the exclusive practical guide now for free.
- High quality flue gas analysis including ratio, CO, O2, CO2, draught, efficiency, tightness & letby, ambient air and flow & return temperatures
- Free flue gas App and Bluetooth functionality (for Android devices only)
- Accessories that enable even more measurements (optional gas leak, CO or CO2 probes etc.)
- 3 years warranty on sensors and instrument
In addition to the most important parameters of flue gas measurement, Testo can also offer a wide range of instruments for measuring parameters such as temperature, smoke number, ambient CO, ambient CO2, gas pressure & leak detection, & and many others. Here are some of our most popular products.
testo 316-1 Gas Leak Detector H4>
- Fast reaction to even the smallest gas quantities
- Flexible probe reaches the most difficult-to-access places; audible and optical alarm as soon as leak is detected
testo Infrared Thermometer H4>
- Fast surface measurement of radiators, pipework, etc
- 2-point laser sight for measurement area accuracy, optional contact thermocouple input
testo 510 Digital Manometer H4>
- Ideal for gas pressure or flue draught measurement
- Simple operation with selectable scacle units
testo 317-3 Ambient CO Detector H4>
- Fast detection of ambient CO levels when working in bolier/ plant rooms, etc.
- 3-year sensor warranty, adjustable alarm (visual and audible)
The flue gas analyser testo 330i is the further development of the proven exhaust gas measuring instrument testo 330-2 LL, and has the same precision and reliability as this Testo evergreen. The most important difference: The testo 330i is operated entirely via the testo 330i App and a smartphone or tablet.
This gives you unheard of freedom and flexibility in your work.
- Operation of the exhaust gas measuring instrument testo 330i, and display of the measurement values completely via App
- Especially robust thanks to allround sealed housing
- Documentation of the measurement values completely paper-free in the App – including fast dispatch of reports by e-mail