Monitoring humidity and temperature with testo Saveris 2
Temperature and humidity monitoring re-thought.
With the WiFi data logger system testo Saveris 2, you have climatic conditions easily under control – wherever you happen to be.
Whether in a museum, pharmacy, in the food sector or in server rooms: The monitoring and documentation of temperature and humidity ensures the quality of goods, exhibits and processes in many areas. In addition to this, data monitoring in pharmacies, for example, is legally prescribed.
Up to now, this meant above all:
- tediously reading out loggers at different measurement locations
- troublesome paperwork
- critical values identified too late
The solution: testo Saveris 2
The WiFi data logger system testo Saveris 2 takes this effort off your hands, and ensures more efficiency in day-to-day business.
The advantages at a glance:
- Simple: WiFi data loggers measure temperature and humidity automatically.
- Safe: Measurement values are stored in the data loggers and in the Testo Cloud.
- Flexible: Access to the measurement values at any time with a PC or tablet/smartphone.
- Practical: The system can be adapted to your requirements, and extended without limitation by additional loggers.
Download the testo Saveris 2 brochure here
where testo Saveris 2 is used.
Product Infromation for testo Saveris 2
What you should have already:
- Wireless LAN network at the measurement location
- Internet-capable device (smartphone, tablet, PC)
Information on the Testo Cloud
- WiFi data loggers with probes for the measurement of humidity, temperature or door contact
- Cloud licence which suits the requirements of your business
Do I need special PC skills? No. Is my normal wireless LAN enough? Yes.
Download our Saveris 2 whitepaper
Download our free whitepaper 'Still taking measurements? Or are you monitoring already? Why not play it safe, and save money with a temperature monitoring system?'