The air meter is a valuable aid when it comes to both setting air conditioning and ventilation systems and assessing indoor air quality. A multifunction measuring instrument enables you to determine important climate parameters, such as CO₂, air humidity, air temperature and absolute pressure, reliably and precisely. A measuring instrument of this kind goes far beyond a classic hygrometer which is purely for the determination of humidity. The possibility of connecting a variety of optional probes enables different climate factors to be determined.
Choosing the Right Multifunction Measuring Instrument
- Optimum setting of air conditioning and ventilation systems
- Assessment of indoor air quality or comfort level measurements
- A wide variety of combination possibilities with a variety of probes for optional measurements
- Easy handling
- Mobile design
testo 400 Multifunction Instrument H3>
- Perfect for compliance measurements
- Guided programs for VAC grid measurements and comfort (PMV/PPD)
- Highly accurate, individually calibratable probes
- Professional report creation
- Internal memory up to 60 million measurement values
testo 440 Multifunction Instrument H3>
- Perfect for fast and intuitive measurements
- Clearly structured measurement menus for all VAC applications
- Available wireless Bluetooth probes increase convenience and decrease cable clutter
- Only individual probes need to be calibrated
- Internal memory for 7,500 measurement values and USB interface for protocol export
Multifunction measuring instruments have many advantages to make your job easier:
- You have one universal tool to use, ready for all air velocity & IAQ measurement tasks
- Select your own combination of probes – everything you need, nothing you don't
- You invest only once – and benefit from versatile technology designed for long-term use
Then our multifunction measuring instruments are just right for you.
Determining air humidity is a factor that may be very important for you when it comes to climate measurement. Because the right indoor air humidity not only contributes to well-being, but also to maintaining good health. Every Testo air meter is a high-quality instrument for the accurate determination of air humidity in various indoor areas. Because exceeding the recommended indoor air humidity values by even a tiny amount may lead to mould formation.
Testo offers you instruments which you can appropriately retrofit or upgrade using optional probes to reliably indicate mould in indoor air as well. Because optimum indoor air humidity is a very sensitive issue, the measuring instrument should provide very accurate measuring values for humidity. A Testo indoor air meter means you are on the safe side, because it always provides high-precision results.
In spite of the complex technology, every Testo humidity measuring instrument is extremely easy to handle. The instruments have probe-dependent menus and user profiles that can be selected for typical applications.
Documentation of measurement data on site is particularly effective for humidity measurement, because the measuring instrument is generally used in mobile applications.
A Testo fast printer, which can be integrated irrespective of the instrument, enables a measurement data report to be printed out directly on site. You can use this printout as evidence of your work. Retrofitting of instruments without an integrated printer is not a problem.
Practical features of the air meters:
- Storage of measuring values
- Documentation of results on site
- Easy mobile handling
The multifunction air meter can be a great help to you, when you not only need to carry out a humidity measurement but also to determine several different climate parameters. Depending on the instrument, air meters can be upgraded using various probes to enable values such as absolute pressure, air temperature or CO₂ content in the air to be determined. The functions therefore go far beyond those of a pure humidity meter and enable the determination of various climate parameters with just one instrument. The multifunction air meter thus supports you in determining a variety of factors for indoor air quality assessment and comfort level measurements. Furthermore, it provides you with an important aid in terms of the precise setting of ventilation and air conditioning systems.
Modern multifunction measuring instruments offer the following advantages:
- Easy readout of precise measuring values on the display
- Determination of many different climate parameters with just one instrument
- Optional probes enable the measuring instrument to be upgraded for individual needs
A variety of factors play an important role in terms of optimum air quality. An indoor air meter enables you to determine the temperature, air humidity or also the CO₂ content in a room. The measurement of these parameters provides a good basis for assessing indoor air quality.
In addition, the appropriate probes enable you to determine even more measuring values in terms of assessing air quality. An extremely precise indication of mould is for instance enabled in this way. A pure air humidity meter alone is therefore not sufficient when it comes to meaningful and all-encompassing air quality assessment.
Testo's measuring instruments enable you to enjoy measurement options for your individual needs through retrofitting with optional probes.
Does your task involve setting ventilation and air conditioning systems? Then you need a precise measuring instrument which provides you with accurate results. Because even small discrepancies can cause problems with air conditioning and ventilation systems, you cannot allow yourself to work with approximate values.
Testo measuring instruments offer thermal anemometers and vane anemometers for measuring the air speed and volume flow in ventilation ducts. These options can be connected individually. Here, the measuring instrument offers intuitive operation with clearly structured measurement menus for volume flow, degree of turbulence or cooling and heating output as well.
A wide variety of combination options are possible thanks to high-quality digital probes, to ensure you are ideally equipped for every measuring task.
If you have to measure moisture in materials, then you can also find the appropriate material moisture meter at Testo.