Welcome to a new era – the testo 440 combines a compact handheld measuring instrument with intuitive measurement menus and a comprehensive selection of air velocity and IAQ probes. Use it to keep all your air conditioning and ventilation needs safely and reliably under control.
Versatility in a Compact Design
Using the online configurator, you can easily select your measurement needs, preferences, and priorities, and we'll automatically recommend for you your own personal combination of a multifunction instrument, probes, and accessories.
- Intuitive measurement menus
The testo 440 comes programmed with clearly structured menus for volume flow, K factor, degree of turbulence, heating/cooling output, mold detection, and long-term measurement.
- Wireless convenience
All of the testo 440's probes are also available as wireless Bluetooth versions.
This makes for less cable clutter in your instrument's case.
- Clear display
View measurement configurations, readings, and results at a glance.
- Cost effective
Save money with the testo 440 – this instrument does not need to be calibrated, it measures all air velocity and IAQ parameters, and its probes can be flexibly extended.
- Intuitive menus – clearly structured for volume flow, K factor, and pitot tube measurements
- Convenient measurement – extendable probes with Bluetooth
- Available differential pressure sensor – the testo 440 dP allows for pitot tube and filter measurements
- Compliance testing – turbulence measurement in accordance with ISO EN 7730 / ASHRAE 55
- Integrated long-term measurement – monitor setpoints at freely selectable measuring intervals
- Comprehensive probe selection – turbulence, CO2, CO, temperature, humidity, lux
- Intuitive menus – clearly structured for volume flow measurement
- Special applications – high-precision probes with an unrivaled level of accuracy
- Versatility – Bluetooth or cable, the right probes for any measuring location
1. Intuitive – clearly structured menus, large display H4>
Menus for measuring volume flow, K factor, and degree of turbulence in accordance with EN ISO 7730 / ASHRAE 55, heating/cooling output, mold detection, and long-term measurement are programmed into the instrument, and automatically guarantee reliable measurement results.
Measurements can easily be configured via the large display; readings and results are available at a glance.
2. Wireless – available Bluetooth probes eliminate cable clutter H4>
No cables, no problems!
The Bluetooth probes for the testo 440 are available for all applications. They transfer readings to the measuring instrument wirelessly.
This guarantees greater efficiency and less cable clutter in your instrument's case.
3. Space saver – 1 handle for all probes, wired or wireless H4>
Both the Bluetooth and the cable handle available for the testo 440 can be universally combined with all the attachments in the testo 440 probe system. This means you will need less equipment, and it will take you a matter of seconds to switch from measuring comfort level to determining volume flow in ducts.
4. Money saver – a one-time investment with long-term benefits H4>
The testo 440 air velocity & IAQ measuring instrument is an investment in smart, robust technology, which will certainly pay off:
- Suitable for all air conditioning applications – you don’t need any other measuring instruments
- Probes can be flexibly extended – lower costs for accessories and probes
- The testo 440 and testo 440 dP do not need to be calibrated – no downtimes
testo 440 Probes H4>
Which probe for which application? Download this probe comparison and learn all about the testo 440 portfolio of probes.
Comprehensive Brochure H4>
A wealth of information relating to the testo 440:
- All probes and accessories
- Special kits for any application
- Details on instrument navigation
Tips & Tricks H4>
For example, learn more about:
- The most important probes for any application
- Carrying out regulation-compliant acceptance test measurements
- Identifying and preventing measurement errors
Need any advice? H3>
Do you have any questions?
We're happy to help you.