Monitoring temperature in butchers' and bakers' businesses
Monitoring and documentation of temperatures at all refrigerated sites without effort.
In your baker's or butcher's business, you have to ensure that certain temperature values are not exceeded.
But how can you make sure of that in hectic daily business?
With the WiFi data logger system testo Saveris 2. It monitors temperatures securely, automatically and with a minimum of effort.
- In order to adhere to limit values,
- comply with norms and guidelines (incl. HACCP),
- guarantee product quality
- and increase the customers' trust.
The testo Saveris 2 WiFi data logger system
- Positioning in slaughtering, cold rooms or sales counters
- Measurement values are automatically transferred to the Cloud, and stored there
- Data are accessible at any time via a web browser – also on a smartphone/tablet
- Alarm (SMS/e-mail) of critical values
How testo Saveris 2 creates more efficiency
- Automated and secure temperature monitoring
- No more manual readout and documentation
- All data in view: no matter where you are
- Maximum flexibility with the Advanced licence
Get to know our licence models
Choose the scope of function which suits you
For entry-level users: Basic licence
- Free Cloud access
- Pre-set measurement rate
- Alarm by e-mail
Our tip: Full flexibility with the Advanced licence
- Freely selectable measurement rate
- Comparison of several measurement locations, in to compare different branch stores, for example.
- Convenient automatic report function
- Convenient alarm by SMS
Our offers for bakers and butchers
We designed testo Saveris 2 so that you can easily assemble your individual solution with the right loggers and your optimum Cloud licence. Our experts are happy to support you.
Additionally, we offer a special set for monitoring refrigerators, which helps you to differentiate between genuine temperature drops and slight fluctuations caused by opening the refrigerator door.