Monitoring temperature in a server room
The right temperature must be maintained everywhere where there are servers running. If it becomes too warm in a server room, the risk of a breakdown increases drastically. And in spite of a working air conditioning system, unexpected performance peaks can sometimes lead to unanticipated increases in temperature.
With the WiFi data logger system testo Saveris 2, you can monitor the temperature in server rooms automatically and with a minimum of effort, thus increasing their availability.
- In order to minimize the risk of a system breakdown
- In order to generate documentation, e.g. for ISO audits, automatically
- In order to avoid economic damage to your company
The testo Saveris 2 WiFi data logger system
- Loggers can be positioned anywhere
- Measurement values are automatically transferred to the Cloud, and stored there
- Data are accessible at any time via a web browser – also on a smartphone/tablet
- Alarm for critical values
How testo Saveris 2 creates more efficiency in day-to-day business
- Automated and secure temperature monitoring
- No more manual readout and documentation
- All data in view: no matter where you are
- Maximum flexibility with the Advanced licence
Get to know our licence models
Choose the scope of function which suits you
For entry-level users: Basic licence
- Free Cloud access
- Pre-set measurement rate
- Alarm by e-mail:
Our tip: Full flexibility with the Advanced licence
- Comparative overview of various measurement locations
- Measurement rate freely selectable
- Several user accounts e.g. for different computer centres
- Convenient automatic report function
Download the testo Saveris 2 brochure here
Ordering suggestion for monitoring server rooms
We designed testo Saveris 2 so that you can easily assemble your individual solution with the right loggers and your optimum Cloud licence. Our experts are happy to support you.
As a starter, we recommend the two WiFi data loggers testo Saveris 2-H1 and testo Saveris 2-T1 for monitoring temperature and humidity.
How testo Saveris 2 works in a server room
Increase server availability with a minimum of effort
The WiFi data logger system testo Saveris 2 takes work off your hands and creates an additional security bonus thanks to the alarm function. In our expert article, you can find out how you too can profit in your daily work.