Measurement technology for servicing heat pumps with refrigerant
Heat pumps under control:
From commissioning and regulation up to maintenance and service
In order for heat pumps to reliably provide sustainable heat, and for the heating curve to be right, they have to be thoroughly checked using suitable measurement technology at regular service and maintenance intervals.
An annual service is also recommended for all heat pumps with refrigerant. This is way, efficient operation is ensured, and your customers can save costs.
Servicing heat pumps
Carry out fast and reliable servicing on refrigeration systems with a digital manifold. The testo Refrigeration App ensures greater convenience during commissioning, maintenance and service in this area
- Carry out high-precision measurements in next to no time
- Ensure tightness of refrigeration systems
- Test and optimize the efficiency of the system
Evacuating heat pump
Vacuum measuring instruments
Testo supports you in the correct evacuation of a heat pump before commissioning, with highly precise vacuum measuring instruments.
- Reliable monitoring of absolute pressure
- Monitoring of readings via App
- Pressure measurement and automatic calculation of the evaporation temperature
Leakage measuring instruments
Leaks on heat pumps lead to serious damage to systems and the environment. Use Testo leak detectors to detect all common refrigerants and the smallest leaks.
- High sensitivity according to EN 14624
- Detect common refrigerants
- Alarm in the event of leaks
Electrical measuring instruments
Whether multimeters, clamp meters or voltage testers – count on performance, easy application and maximum reliability when it comes to measuring electrical parameters.
- Clamp meters with a unique clamping mechanism and Bluetooth connection
- Digital multimeters with automatic measuring range setting
- Voltage testers which also measure current