The testo 922 digital temperature meter measures temperatures and determines the temperature difference in a matter of seconds. The meter comes with connecting points for up to two temperature sensors and wireless connectivity for a third sensor.
At-a-glance look at all the features
- Connecting points for 2 optional type K temperature sensors
- Wireless connectivity for a third temperature sensor
- Temperature values and temperature difference directly visible in display
- Permanent display of min and max values
- Hold function that freezes the last reading
The testo 922 digital temperature meter - accessories and sensors
- There is a wide selection of optional temperature and wireless sensors
- The testo protocol printer allows you to print out on site; the cyclic printing can be used in adjustable (i.e. one-minute) intervals
- The IP65 rated TopSafe protective case protects against impact and dirt and water ingress
The testo 922 digital temperature meter - areas of application
Professionals in the fields of heating, plumbing and air conditioning can benefit from the compact, easy-to-use digital temperature meter. The testo 922 measures temperatures quickly and accurately and determines the temperature difference directly. This allows you to carry out quick and efficient inspections and checks. The optional testo turbo printer allows you to print out on site.